• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Pitts at #8

chknwing

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'm skeptical as to whether Joe Brady even uses the TE. 

Thomas does need better hands. Perhaps there's little point in trying to develop the next Ebron or Ingram.

I've always been skeptical of Thomas.  I was told he wasn't getting reps as the #2 guy and to give him time.  He's had the time now,  being very raw when drafted him and with time hasn't progressed in his development nearly as much as he should have by now.

3 minutes ago, chknwing said:

you mean stop saying words you dont want to hear?  its a forum, there are plenty of other threads for you to derail if you dont like this one.

Sorry you didn’t want to hear what I had to say. It is a forum, and defending Teddy warrants every shut up gif I can find. 

unless five QBs go before the 8th pick in the draft then we shouldn't even be thinking about players at other positions

If that does happen, at least take a player who plays a position worthy of a top 10 pick, like surtain or Rousseau

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Teddy just needs

-a top 2 running back

-a great oline

To go along with the best receiving core top to bottom and he may preform better

Along with a top 5 defense like he had with the Vikings. Like he said yesterday, he made it to the playoffs only throwing 15 TDs before. Why couldn’t it work again? 

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I've always been skeptical of Thomas.  I was told he wasn't getting reps as the #2 guy and to give him time.  He's had the time and he was vvery  raw when drafted him and with time hasn't progressed in his development nearly as much as he should hvae by now.

Oh, I'm with you! The "next Greg Olsen" is superior to a TE who has a ceiling of Ebron or Ingram because of so-so blocking and especially the inability to consistently catch.

Mike Davis was more than an adequate RB. He had DJ, Robbie, and Samuel as receivers. The problem isn’t weapons. He could have done better with a better TE than Thomas, sure. I’d love to have Kyle Pitts on this team. (Especially with Samuel possibly gone) But Samuel can be replaced later on in the draft. We did fine driving down the field. We need someone that can score TDs. Bridgewater turned it over often in the red zone. We need a QB for the future more than another weapon. (And I’m a huge fan of Pitts)

13 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I think were stuck with him for another year.  He didnt exactly have an ideal oline and with mccafrey out, the offense struggled.  his job becomes easier with mccaffrey back and a restructure oline.  I believe he can perform better.

Your takes have been really shitty this year. Usually they were decent in prior years, but this year? Not good. 

Just now, imminent rogaine said:

Def need an elite TE, maybe even two. And a couple speedsters for deep threats, and maybe even another back to complement CMC.

It was clear that defense, o-line talent, and QB consistency weren’t the issues that we need to improve upon.

HAHA. Totally. The talent on defense was out of this world. O-Line was mediocre, but still rated decent. And yeah, we had the most consistent QB in the NFL. Gosh I love the GOAT. 

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Oh, I'm with you! The "next Greg Olsen" is superior to a TE who has a ceiling of Ebron or Ingram because of so-so blocking and especially the ability to consistently catch.

Olsen and Shockey contributed to Cam's eye-popping rookie season.  One of the handful of things our front office have done correctly.

Archived