• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL Playoff games

Mr. Scot

Hate TB12 all you want: his looks, his luck, his skill, his money, his wife, his SB rings ... and hate him being part of the Evil Empire in NE for so many years ... but damn if he's not just a joy to watch. So calm in the pocket, so BOLD in the pocket, just so damn good. We got to see a legend.

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Hate TB12 all you want: his looks, his luck, his skill, his money, his wife, his SB rings ... and hate him being part of the Evil Empire in NE for so many years ... but damn if he's not just a joy to watch. So calm in the pocket, so BOLD in the pocket, just so damn good. We got to see a legend.

I still hate his ass.

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yeah, he looks very average in his old age.  Fuggin cry baby too

39 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Quick question out of these reactions on the site is poo the only bad one?

Yeah it is but it doesn't hide your post or hurt your reputation. It's pretty much just a disagree button for when you don't feel like replying.

2 minutes ago, beo said:

Yeah it is but it doesn't hide your post or hurt your reputation. It's pretty much just a disagree button for when you don't feel like replying.

Nah, not just disagreement. It pretty much means you're butthurt beyond words. Probably 90% of the uses of that emoji are by a handful of perma-butthurt posters.

1 minute ago, beo said:

Thank you. I didn't want to insult anyone with the flames. They could be interpreted both ways.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, not just disagreement. It pretty much means you're butthurt beyond words. Probably 90% of the uses of that emoji are by a handful of perma-butthurt posters.

Yeah I was just giving my personal interpretation of it and how I occasionally use it (even though it's my second least frequently used reaction) but there are a few users, mostly trolls or people who are incapable of accepting that people have different opinions than them, that go around like a serial killer pooing every post in site and it's pretty annoying. I don't really let those people alter my view of it though.

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Thank you. I didn't want to insult anyone with the flames. They could be interpreted both ways.

I usually use flames for hot takes/jokes.

Archived