• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday NFL Playoff Game Chatter

Zod

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

There is literally people posting on here that they have stopped buying a certain brand of yogurt and Cam was dropped for his sexist comments.

I mean I get what you’re saying...I can’t begin to understand how or why people do things because of a celebrity or athlete endorsement, I find it to be along the lines of primitive intelligence but people do it and it works.

I'm not necessarily bothered by people who buy products due to celebrity endorsements.

People who look to celebrities for real world advice about their life though? Those people scare me.

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Njoku is light years better than any TE we have on the roster and he barely sees the field for the Browns.

Crazy.

He isn’t that good. Extremely athletic but hasnt figured out how to play the position at the pro level. Hence why Cleveland went out and signed a TE

7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

There is literally people posting on here that they have stopped buying a certain brand of yogurt since Cam was dropped for his sexist comments.

I mean I get what you’re saying...I can’t begin to understand how or why people do things because of a celebrity or athlete endorsement, I find it to be along the lines of primitive intelligence, but people do it and it works.

I don't think it's a primitive intellect thing.

If you offer a product that a big name will cosign, then I can maybe anticipate it being pretty good.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

He isn’t that good. Extremely athletic but hasnt figured out how to play the position at the pro level. Hence why Cleveland went out and signed a TE

He's very good - he was a key part of one of those earlier rushing TDs, blocked his man right out of the play.

The coaching staff have soured on him because he's dropped a few balls - we should go and get him. 

Archived