• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers also interviewed Omar Khan

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah it don’t take that many interviews to see who is the one, especially not the NFL. Well that’s if you have no clue of what ur doing.

it does if you want to hire the right person. yes, you can hire someone in one day, but if you’re doing it right, especially for a top level position, you take your time. the only type of position that doesn’t take weeks, or even months is fast food or walmart.

13 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

it does if you want to hire the right person. yes, you can hire someone in one day, but if you’re doing it right, especially for a top level position, you take your time. the only type of position that doesn’t take weeks, or even months is fast food or walmart.

Or you wait until someone serves you meatballs and then you hire that guy...

32 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

This is why I still think the Caserio story isn't true.

Hoping for Peters, but admittedly I don’t know much about a few of the guys we interviewed.  I’m just trusting Tepper and Company to make the right choice.  Khan’s name has been tossed around for awhile so I’m surprised we didn’t interview him sooner.  

3 hours ago, KBRed said:

This is why I still think the Caserio story isn't true.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing it as well but Jones is a pretty solid source.  It’s kind of weird.  Like, when Tepper sets his eyes on someone he doesn’t really let up.  He literally showed up at Matt Rhule’s house with Hurndog and didn’t leave until he agreed to be the HC.  

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Recapping...

Jerry Reese, Former General Manager, New York Giants
Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, Vice President of Football Operations, Cleveland Browns
Nick Caserio, Director of Player Personnel, New England Patriots (accepted job with Houston Texans)
Joe Schoen, Assistant General Manager, Buffalo Bills
Monti Ossenfort, Director of Player Personnel, Tennessee Titans
Jeff Ireland, Assistant General Manager for College Personnel, New Orleans Saints
Adam Peters, Vice President of Player Personnel, San Francisco 49ers
Ed Dodds, Assistant General Manager, Indianapolis Colts (name withdrawn)
Ryan Poles, Assistant Director of Player Personnel, Kansas City Chiefs
Brandt Tills, Director of Football Administration, Kansas City Chiefs
Champ Kelly, Assistant Director of Player Personnel, Chicago Bears
Pat Stewart, Director of Player Personnel, Panthers
Samir Suleiman, Director of Player Negotiations / Salary Cap Manager, Panthers
Scott Fitterer, Vice President of Football Operations, Seattle Seahawks
Omar Khan, Vice President of Football & Business Administration, Pittsburgh Steelers

You missed:  Rocky Davis, Not Newb, Carolina Huddle

Archived