• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Rhules

KBRed

My grade on temporary is still an incomplete, and it probably will be for a while.

On non football moves, he's done well with fans. As far as things that actually affect the product on the field, it's tougher to say. We still don't really know whether hiring Matt Rhule is going to turn out to be a great decision. Most would probably agree that keeping Marty Hurney for as long as he did was not.

The upcoming GM hire is probably going to go a long way toward determining how good an owner he really is.

10 hours ago, onmyown said:

Only ones criticizing are the ones still butthurt from Cam, they’ll never let it go and will be creepy as hell per usual, it’s comical.

most people are just watching to see how things unfold before passing judgement.

we will see

Well you all should be concerned that you wanted to hire a guy that came from the organization where they picked up your former QB who you didn’t even think was worth playing out his final year with. Tells me you probably realized it was dumb then and it looks even worse now that we’re stuck with Teddy. 

Nobody here is mad because Cam is no longer on the team. We’re upset because you traded a win/win situation with keeping Cam on the roster for a lose/lose situation with Teddy. It’s just not smart business. 

Remember what they told us? It wasn’t about Cam it was all about getting Teddy. Disgusting. 

I appreciate forward-thinkers & covet those that think outside the box!

Tepper was/is patient to a point, but when it was/is time to move, he moves! That's not a bad thing! It's actually kind of wise and shrewd to varying degrees. People whine about knee-jerk reactions; now they're wining about calculated patience!

Tepper and Rhule can't win with some of you guys, but I predict that they will win on and off the field in a couple of years, and will keep on winning! Mark it!

25 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Well you all should be concerned that you wanted to hire a guy that came from the organization where they picked up your former QB who you didn’t even think was worth playing out his final year with. Tells me you probably realized it was dumb then and it looks even worse now that we’re stuck with Teddy. 

Nobody here is mad because Cam is no longer on the team. We’re upset because you traded a win/win situation with keeping Cam on the roster for a lose/lose situation with Teddy. It’s just not smart business. 

Remember what they told us? It wasn’t about Cam it was all about getting Teddy. Disgusting. 

They made the right call with Cam, and the wrong call with Teddy.

It's not that hard to understand.

Well Rhule clearly is a good HC just needs more  experience and learn that the clock doesn't work like in college but we out performed our talent which served to give some hopes up but that's about it. Our talent is trash at most of the defense and we have no OL depth and no QB. Not gonn win with no QB and no defense. And the defense vastly out performed it's talent compared to the offense anyway so even Snow may actually be worth a poo which is a huge surprise.

I'd say we're sitting pretty, doesn't mean we will actually draft well but this last draft seems to be one of the few good drafts we can universally look and as a fandom and be like "yup that was a good draft". Need a QB like we all know and if that does happen we will be in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Cut Cam.  Start Kyle and Will and "evaluate my options at QB" throughout the season.

I don’t think you could justify going into another season with Kyle as the guy, but I would have been on board playing out the season with Will. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I don’t think you could justify going into another season with Kyle as the guy, but I would have been on board playing out the season with Will. 

Don't forget PJ, I'm totally fine with him to try to evaluate his future as well.

We just didn't need to spend the money on Teddy, KK, and Anderson this year, not to mention Shaq...team would have many more options sitting here today.

Archived