• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Lies.

No. Birds.

IMG_20201210_100322129.thumb.jpg.c0be4cc29134b9005f4fe8520e34c61d.jpg

Pretty sure I never took a bite on the knees from a dog either.

Neighbor's mean dog took a flying leap and bit me on the ass once.

(that image makes Lady Cowboy Fan laugh so hard her ribs hurt)

Edited by Mr. Scot
2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

No. Birds.

IMG_20201210_100322129.thumb.jpg.c0be4cc29134b9005f4fe8520e34c61d.jpg

Pretty sure I never took a bite on the knees from a dog either.

Neighbor's mean dog took a flying leap and bit me on the ass once.

(that image makes Lady Cowboy Fan laugh so hard her ribs hurt)

I laughed almost as much.  

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I laughed almost as much.  

I was probably about 8 to 10 years old. The dog was a small to medium sized breed.

I was running home and decided to run between their house and another. Dog was sitting on a porch. As I ran past him, he jumped off the porch and latched onto my ass with his teeth. 

Held on for a few seconds too. When I kicked it into a higher gear, he let go and I ran home crying.

To top it all off, my mom got mad about it, called the neighbor over and pulled down my pants to show them the bite marks on my bare ass.

Not exactly the best day of my life...

• Pie 1
1 hour ago, Snake said:

So... Like... We are going to drink some beer right... Then we are going to kick some ass... And then yeah that shits going to be awesome. 

Hell yeah bo let’s fire up the grill too 

He's gung-ho! I'm not going to criticize him just yet! 

Personally, I hope he works out because we need more characters in the NFL! I'm not holding my breath though. Maybe he'll be a great motivator and player's coach like Cowher, or a hard-nose like Coughlin (or perhaps a combination of the two). It'll be interesting to see.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1