• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers would love to try and pry away Matthew Stafford

TheSpecialJuan

This would be a Richardson-esk move if it's for Stafford. Move all in on a guy at or after his peak and hope it works out and you get a ring. We know how that worked out year after year........

Stafford is boarder line top 10 atm and a crowded list ready to bump him down the list. The jump from 10 to 5 is huge.

Now if Rodgers becomes available for a future 1st and a second, that is a completely different take.... He is a clear top 5 guy for atleast a few more years. Same window but a lot better player. With Brees gone and who knows on Brady, there would be a chance to get to a SB where you get the Patrick Mahomes show. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Same source.  Where does it say bill b was mad about losing teddy.  Lolololol. Good try though

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Same source.  Where does it say bill b was mad about losing teddy.  Lolololol. Good try though

Whatever dude. You didn't think they had interest, they did. Patriots wanted Teddy last year, Bill was upset he couldn't make it happen. I remember seeing tge interview when he was asked who their next target would be. Their fall back option ended up being Cam. Like I said, the $20 million price tag could very well change their interest. We probably gave that stupid contract to convince him to choose here over them. 

Idc if they are still interested or not, find the best trade possible. Giving a first and second for Stafford, maybe the Lions take Teddy as a one year mentor to their new guy. That is for the front office to figure out.

Edited by TheProcess

So y’all wanna trade a first and a second for a guy older than cam been in the league longer , been banged up just as much as cam . While never leading his team to a single playoff victory ? Make it make sense please someone . I’m not even gone mention we held him to zero points lol oops i just did smh .