• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Want to feel sick?

ncfan

2 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

The issue is, we could look back at that win as a win that set the franchise back. As odd as that sounds. 

I mean any of our wins this year could be considered that. I get that this happened when we were out of the playoff race, but Rivera was just too bad...

We had no control over the Panthers winning but man that win, now that multiple QB needy teams are ahead of us, feels worse and worse. I really hope we don't give up and just roll with Bridgewater next year. I don't know if I can watch another year of him play QB. Panthers media has said the Panthers are making a QB the top priority this offseason so they need to put there money where their mouth is. 

If we don't trade for a QB this draft is going to be so stressful. But I said last season was the only season I will cheer for us to lose, at least until the next full rebuild. While I will never support Bridgewater I will be cheering on my team as per usual next year. 

Please Tepper, Rhule and the GM-whose-last-name-I-can't-remember. Get us a QB no matter what.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Lance and Fields are the guys mans. Wilson ain’t it. Don’t tell nobody but Trevor might not be either. 

Still Micah Parsons might be our guy over Lance or Fields. 

Those guys who tackle the other guys have value too

Parsons won't do anything for this team. He won't move the dial one way or the other. We will still be a bad team because our QB is Teddy Bridgewater. Bridgewater is a MAJOR problem the team need to address and the QB class of next year is looking really bad. 

4 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

There's no crying in the NFL draft. Move on.

So yall are criticizing Rivera for not starting the QB signed off the street a few weeks prior and activated to the roster 1 week prior. The QB everyone said sucked when he was here? To play over their previous years first round pick that half the community is now complaining we didn't just sign.

Holy Cow

Thread/

5 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

There's no crying in the NFL draft. Move on.

So yall are criticizing Rivera for not starting the QB signed off the street a few weeks prior and activated to the roster 1 week prior. The QB everyone said sucked when he was here? To play over their previous years first round pick that half the community is now complaining we didn't just sign.

Holy Cow

No. People are pissed because just like always, Ron made no adjustments until it was to late to actually win the game.

I'm still not 100% sure he was not trying to tank. That team was not very good and they werent going to go far in the playoffs. WFT needs a QB and moving up from 10 or 11 is a whole lot easier than from 19. I still think its possible Rivera was trying to tank by playing his worst player. Pederson tanking worse bit them in the ass. 

3 minutes ago, TriggaPlease89 said:

This fan base needs to stop crying so much about what ifs. Let time take it’s course if our owner wants to win as bad as he says he does he will spend money to find a way. If not maybe another city will enjoy this team more than the spoiled brats that can’t seem to look on the bright side for once. 

You can spend all the money you want, it doesn't guarantee anything.