• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun WATSON Officially Requests Trade from Texans

ncstatekwi

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Watson is reportedly a big fan of Robert Saleh.

Miami and San Francisco both have former colleagues of Nick Caserio (Brian Flores and Adam Peters) in high places. Plus each has a young quarterback they can offer in return.

For Watson, San Francisco has the additional appeal of Kyle Shanahan's system.

But Watson went to Clemson and Charlotte is a few hours away and this is “home”. 

I mean y’all really think we can compete with all these other teams that have a lot more 1st and 2nd rd picks and cap space. That’s not even counting out losing great players on our team. This site really has went to crap, thanks Zoe!

Edited by BurnNChinn
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Jonathan Jones said it would probably take picks plus McCaffrey plus Brian Burns.

Yeah I'm out on that.

Realistically though who would give them a package like that? Miami could give 2 firsts this year plus Tua plus a first next year I guess but would Miami do that? I'm not so sure. Jets are probably looking to rebuild vs retool given their lack of talent so I doubt they're in. SF would probably part ways with Deebo Samuel and 2 firsts but I don't know if that's better than what the Panthers could give.

I don't think the Texans will get what they want if Jones is right about them wanting that.

3 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

We should have seen that trade with CMC. Oh well.

Some of these people around here act like CMC is untouchable. If we have to send him to Houston to land Watson so be it. CMC plays RB a position that is very easy to fill. Watson plays QB at a top 5 level something that some franchises have never had. Huge difference.

• Pie 3