• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person - The Athletic - Panthers not interested in any senior bowl QBs

Varking

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, I can't help that you have a bad take on this or don't understand that phrase.

I guess good luck with that.

sounds like a cop out, are you suggesting Matthew Stafford has more seasons ahead of him thab behind him?

Here is what I do not like about Person--he infuses his opinion into the writing too much.  Based solely on this quote, "he heard some stuff and now thinks, based on the QB performances we all could see..." (full disclosure--not a member--read what I could)

What did he hear, exactly, from the scouts?  This is BS.  Click bait speculation.  He knows if he writes about QBs, it will generate hits--but there is nothing here--impressed that he knew were Rhule vacationed last year--impressed that he referenced the Stafford deal--but does he elaborate on what the scouts told him? 

Edited by MHS831

1 minute ago, Mister said:

trade for watson already idc what it takes do it , no drafted qb will give us instant impact and instant playoffs

He is not on the block. 

Watson is impressive, but how many games did he win in Houston?  He would have a worse supporting cast here if we do not/cannot build around him because we gave away a half decade of first rounders for him.

• Pie 1