• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possibly the craziest draft story you might read

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

I can see kyler Murray i don’t see mahomes at all . Mahomes is the first of his kind now all of sudden after one good year in a shitty conference there’s another one lol yeah Aite go ahead select him . 

Kyler Murray? He can RUN run. Mahomes and Wilson can run because people are terrified of their arm.

• Flames 1

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kyler Murray? He can RUN run. Mahomes and Wilson can run because people are terrified of their arm.

Kyler got a big arm as well does he not ? His body frame and throwing motion remind me of kyler more than any other qb comparisons i seen . He’s nothing like mahomes and that’s not a slight to him , no one is . 

If y’all see mahomes then sit here and tell me why you wouldn’t take Wilson over Lawerence and don’t give me the ole Lawrence is the safer pick narrative . I wouldn’t do it . This is for the he is Patrick mahomes crowd . This is literally the same thing they (media) did with Mitchell Trubisky when he came out . “He can make every throw even on the run “ and ima tarheels fan and knew that was full of crap 

13 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

If y’all see mahomes then sit here and tell me why you wouldn’t take Wilson over Lawerence and don’t give me the ole Lawrence is the safer pick narrative . I wouldn’t do it . This is for the he is Patrick mahomes crowd . This is literally the same thing they (media) did with Mitchell Trubisky when he came out . “He can make every throw even on the run “ and ima tarheels fan and knew that was full of crap 

That's literally the reason.

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

Why is everyone seeming to argue with and/or attack Mr. Scott?

Its not just this thread....

Easy target bc he posts a lot of threads. However, I do agree with most of his comments. Time to time I am sure people read his content as a know it all. However, truth is that he is a well informed strong opinionated individual. I appreciate his stuff, but when I first joined years back .. I targeted him intentionally to test his knowledge. 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

Scared money don’t make money 

If there wasn't a Trevor Lawrence available Wilson would probably be the #1 overall pick, but teams aren't just looking at a player's ceiling they're also looking at the floor. IMO, Lawrence's floor is significantly higher. It's difficult to imagine Lawrence being a complete bust with his physical tools, consistency, and level of competition. Wilson has very intriguing physical tools, but he also has some injury history and hasn't played against top competition. It's a lot easier to envision Wilson being a bust than Lawrence and I say that as a guy who is high as a giraffe's ass on Wilson.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1