• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL News

Mr. Scot

55 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I will be honest,  anyone criticizing Mr Scot does not understand what he does for the Huddle.  Full Stop.  I do not always agree with him, but that is not the issue--he puts it out there and keeps it fresh.

This 

I don’t always agree with Scot but I appreciate his intelligence and love our beloved but befuddling franchise 

• Pie 7

13 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't understand why there is so much bickering and infighting here.

Who cares what people post. Be it fact fantasy or opinion. 

It's Panthers talk. Enjoy it.

To click or not to click, that is the question.

Edited by MHS831

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's hilarious that anyone paid attention to the Huddle's all-time most useless poster crying about Mr. Scot creating a thread. 

When your point is illustrated by a name that references pro wrestling, I am pretty sure that nullifies the attempt to make a valid point.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Been thinking about that since I heard it was shrinking.  Many will do 2 year deals with a player voidable 2nd year if I had to guess.  It's what I would do.

The thing is, the agreement is to spread out the revenue loss over the next three offseasons. Perhaps the loss will not be as great(which the +$5 mil floor might be an indication of) but it could also mean a fairly static cap for the next three seasons. 

That might make it difficult to "wait it out." This is also assuming that the NFL is back to normal operations in 2021. 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

The thing is, the agreement is to spread out the revenue loss over the next three offseasons. Perhaps the loss will not be as great(which the +$5 mil floor might be an indication of) but it could also mean a fairly static cap for the next three seasons. 

That might make it difficult to "wait it out." This is also assuming that the NFL is back to normal operations in 2021. 

Ehhh, I haven't looked into it fully just yet, don't care to either...but I'm pretty sure that a lot of players were going to get some pay raises when the new TV deals are done...I think that's soon no?

Personally, were I a player, I would take my lumps this season, not stretch it out over 3.

15 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I will be honest,  anyone criticizing Mr Scot does not understand what he does for the Huddle.  Full Stop.  I do not always agree with him, but that is not the issue--he puts it out there and keeps it fresh.

In an NFL/football forum, people talking about and sharing their interest in the NFL/football seems quite reasonable. People never cease to amaze. I rarely comment (or give any attention to) on any of the pettiness that often goes on around here though. I'd rather just let people have their own energy and dwell in their own misery than absorb any of it into myself. I guess we're all on our own journey though.

• Pie 2