• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A rumor to sink your soul

Verge

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't care what our division rivals do.

I already can't stand Russell Wilson so as far as I'm concerned he'd fit in perfectly in N.O.

Why is that?  He just seems arrogant, self-serving, and dickish, but he seems to think we all love and adore him.  I don't even think his teammates like him.  Can't put my finger on it, but I loathe him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Why is that?  He just seems arrogant, self-serving, and dickish, but he seems to think we all love and adore him.  I don't even think his teammates like him.  Can't put my finger on it, but I loathe him.

He just seems fake as fug. We have some mutual friends who went to HS with him who swear he's legit but he seems worse than ever after marrying that pop star.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wilson named only four teams he'd be willing to waive his "no trade" clause for. We weren't one of them.

The Saints and Bears were both on the list. I think the other two were the Cowboys and the Raiders.

And neither the Cowboys nor the Raiders are in need of a QB.

That being said, Dallas GM Jerry Jones is fugging brain-dead and picks head coaches the way Trump picked cabinet members. Thinking a 32-year old Russell Wilson has more upside than a 27-year old Prescott is just dumb. Let's not forget this is the same team that will leave Zeke standing on the sidelines for 3 plays when it's 1st and goal from the 3 yard line. 

The Raiders? There's very little difference between Carr and Wilson- both can scramble and run, Carr probably has a better arm and he's 6 years younger than Wilson. Carr took some sacks last season, and the O-line in Vegas needs some work, but one of the reasons Wilson wants out of Seattle is because he's become a human pinata. 

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Raiders? There's very little difference between Carr and Wilson- both can scramble and run, Carr probably has a better arm and he's 6 years younger than Wilson. Carr took some sacks last season, and the O-line in Vegas needs some work, but one of the reasons Wilson wants out of Seattle is because he's become a human pinata. 

Lol there is so much that is false in here.

43 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

And neither the Cowboys nor the Raiders are in need of a QB.

That being said, Dallas GM Jerry Jones is fugging brain-dead and picks head coaches the way Trump picked cabinet members. Thinking a 32-year old Russell Wilson has more upside than a 27-year old Prescott is just dumb. Let's not forget this is the same team that will leave Zeke standing on the sidelines for 3 plays when it's 1st and goal from the 3 yard line. 

The Raiders actually have a solid line. Not a fan of Russ, but come on man.... Carr is no where near him when it comes to playing the QB position. Gruden and Russ would be two huge egos for one team to juggle though...

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Raiders? There's very little difference between Carr and Wilson- both can scramble and run, Carr probably has a better arm and he's 6 years younger than Wilson. 

Yeah... I don't know about that. I've been pretty vocal that if Gruden dumbly decides to move on from Carr we should be all over that, but he's nowhere close to Russell Wilson IMO and I despise RW.

I haven't seen anything from Carr to indicate that he's capable of MVP caliber play but I do think he's capable of consistent top 10 QB play in the right system and that's good enough IMO.