• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper's Drip Implementation

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

No. Classic teams don't change their uniforms. 

Green bay, Steelers, Cowboys all essentially the same.

The stupidest trend in sports has been having 40 billion color and style combinations for your uniforms. 

Oh it appeals to kids.

Well phuck kids. Kids don't have any money to spend and honestly kids are dumb.

Qualification,  I have 3 wonderful sons. But they can be phucking stupid at times.

It appeals to me and I’m almost 40. I have money to spend. Our silver helmets are and have always been stupid. We need to shift more to a two tone look rather than the three tone we’ve always had. Black and blue is so much better than black, blue and silver. Wish they’d completely do away with the silver. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

The stupidest trend in sports has been having 40 billion color and style combinations for your uniforms. 

Oh it appeals to kids.

Qualification,  I have 3 wonderful sons. But they can be phucking stupid at times.

Haha you like checking off the boxes of basic stereotypes don’t you. Those darn pesky kids coming in and stealing my job! 

get off my lawn!

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Oh it appeals to kids.

This guy

On 3/8/2021 at 2:41 PM, Panther Believer said:

I know we have seen these mat black helmets before, and I feel like they have teased us about it every other year. I knew we had the little ones that the players sign autograph's on and can give to kids at events or camp but I haven't seen any in full size. I know CMC and Chinn were just there to sign helmets though so I'm not getting my hopes up for these again. But man, if David Tepper wanted to put a stamp on the organization, this would be a huge one aesthetically speaking of course.

IMG_0117[1].PNG

Colin Thompson, Archbishop Wood, Tight End

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Dark matte gray would've been great to replace all the silver on our uniform, but Tampa beat us to the punch on that. We could still say fug it and do it anyway lol.

How bout a home and away helmet?   Dark panther grey matte helmet for home.  Old school grey metal flake for away.  Use the blue as complimentary color.  Black out home games.  Color rush blue is ok.  Home grey with white jersey. It's doable.  

5 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Haha you like checking off the boxes of basic stereotypes don’t you. Those darn pesky kids coming in and stealing my job! 

get off my lawn!

You know, I almost replied with a similar statement. Something to the extent of “you must be fun at parties” or “wow, anger issues much?  Time for counseling.”  But I hesitated because I don’t care quite enough to be  confrontational on an Internet forum ( ex my post count even though I’ve read daily since 2019). Seeing your response and a couple others along the same lines makes me feel good though.  Good stuff and thanks for saying it!