• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: The Panthers are "locked on Watson"

MVPccaffrey

Some of y’all gotta get over your fear or dislike of superstars, and players that demand attention lol.

If we get Watson, both Rhule and Fitt will build a good team around him. Watson, like most elite QB’s, will carry the team over from good to great.

Edited by BigAggieLean.
  • Pie 3

5 hours ago, onmyown said:

Lol 

So we will build an entire oline and literally an entire defense minus a slightly above average LB solely from the next few years of FA? Is that even possible?

Lord help us if this is the case

we've had all our 1st round picks for years...why is our oline still so bad?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, BigAggieLean. said:

Some of y’all gotta get over your fear or dislike of superstars, and players that demand attention lol.

If we get Watson, both Rhule and Fitt will build a good team around him. Watson, like most elite QB’s, will carry the team over from good to great.

How many teams has he done that for so far?  Asking for a friend.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

How many teams has he done that for so far?  Asking for a friend.

It doesn’t matter what I say, because you will say something along the lines of championships are the only thing that matters. 

At the end of the day, he is a top 5 QB that has lead his team to back to back winning seasons. Something that we’ve never done. If Rhule and Fitt can’t build a good/great team around Watson, then what makes you think they can do it with Mac Jones?

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, ncfan said:

hey

we aren’t spending money.....and well ......we have some space

Basing anything said by Allbright as more than a piss poor guess is a mistake. He was at the forefront of the “fake smile” and Cams teammates at AU didn’t like him. We bet that Cam wouldn’t be a starter after his 2nd year. $500. He left the website after that. 

He also thought Tyler Wilson should have been a #1 overall pick. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, BigAggieLean. said:

It doesn’t matter what I say, because you will say something along the lines of championships are the only thing that matters. 

At the end of the day, he is a top 5 QB that has lead his team to back to back winning seasons. Something that we’ve never done. If Rhule and Fitt can’t build a good/great team around Watson, then what makes you think they can do it with Mac Jones?

Your bar is set really low.  They could keep Teddy and add more talent with the sh*t ton of money they saved and get back to back winning seasons.  Even a slight upgrade at qb would get you your playoff dream.  Why mortgage the future if that's all you want?

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I swear if we give up Chinn or burns i will be pissed.

So you’d rather roll with those 2 and Teddy instead? 

Roll the dice on whoever is left at 8?

Or trade next years 1st and a few other picks for Fields or Lance? Sounds like the Jets will ultimately end up taking Wilson. 

Chinn is my fav Panther but if it’s him or Watson, I’m taking the top 5 QB without batting an eye

• Pie 2