• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'm not going to go so far as to call these women liars until more information becomes available (and let's be honest, the "information" is highly likely to be of the he said/she said variety), but man... there are a LOT of factors that pile up to this being an orchestrated PR hit job.

1. Clout chasing lawyer known for outlandish BS (cartoonish mayoral campaign, parking a WWII tank in his yard, etc)

2. Attorney has (or at least claims to have) connections to McNair. Bragged about being friend and neighbor during aforementioned cartoonish mayoral campaign.

3. Timing. Right when it looked like the tide was turning on the will Watson be traded or will the Texans dig in saga... this.

Yeah, man. It's just all way too convenient. And I whole-heartedly believe McNair is that big of an idiot, that spiteful, and has that big of an ego as to destroy his star players trade value just to punish him for asking for a trade. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Yeah, man. It's just all way too convenient. And I whole-heartedly believe McNair is that big of an idiot, that spiteful, and has that big of an ego as to destroy his star players trade value just to punish him for asking for a trade. 

Agreed. Everything that has been done this off-season points to him valuing his ego and his way or the highway approach over actually running a competent organization and fielding a winning team. Like I said earlier, this being a hit job would fit right in with how things have been going for McNair and the Texans.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I take any allegation seriously, but the timing of these makes anyone with a functioning brain question how much McNair is paying Buzbee

43 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He’s being accused of rape now. This is more than a shakedown if the allegations are not true.

I'd imagine a "shakedown" would have consisted of going to Watson privately and saying "If you don't agree to play for us, we'll make this public".

Doing it this way would be like releasing embarrassing pictures of somebody and then going to them and saying "Now pay us not to".

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Moo Daeng said:

I don't see the angle where an owner or team tanks his trade value. Counter productive and way too easy to trace and way too bad when the connection is made. Some other party makes more sense and is more likely 

Everything McNair has been doing with the Texans for awhile now has been counter productive.

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I take any allegation seriously, but the timing of these makes anyone with a functioning brain question how much McNair is paying Buzbee

I want to see the victims instagram pages. I want to see how they advertise their service. Something with this just does not add up. Its like he put out one of those settlement commercials. 

Have you or a loved one touched Deshaun Watson's Penis? Contact us immediately, you can be awarded compensation!

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

I don't see the angle where an owner or team tanks his trade value. Counter productive and way too easy to trace and way too bad when the connection is made. Some other party makes more sense and is more likely 

Have you read anything about McNair? Dude is a total asshat along with his lawyer friend. Totally seems like a move to save his fragile ego.