• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

This is a panthers football forum dude. And this affects the panthers considering for months it’s been talked about we are actively trying to trade for him.  Should we just not discuss how that would affect a trade?  

people that jump to conclusions and accuse the victims of lying immediately are poo heads. The majority of what I’ve seen (including what I’ve posted) are people talking poo about the lawyer and how erratic he is and others saying they will wait to pass judgement until more things are clear. Innocent until proven guilty type of mentality.

Being on a football forum has not stopped discussions from being focused on the victims of prejudice. It should not stop there from being concern for potential victims of sexual assault. That can be shown as well by not condemning Watson outright since this is in the early stages, ofc.

Innocent until proven guilty does not require slander against victims (such as suggesting they should have been "expecting this").

Folks can be better than this and they should. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Icege

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Being on a football forum has not stopped discussions from being focused on the victims of prejudice. It should not stop there from being concern for potential victims of sexual assault. That can be shown as well by not condemning Watson outright since this is in the early stages, ofc.

Innocent until proven guilty does not require slander against victims (such as suggesting they should have been "expecting this").

I haven’t seen posts that said these women should’ve been expecting this but I haven’t read every post on here.

1 minute ago, Icege said:

I feel like if they went for criminal sexual assault instead of civil sexual assault, they would get more sympathy.

As it stands now, this seems like a cash grab.

Fun allegation story:

When I was a freshman in college, a girl, to her friends, accused me of assaulting her. She did not go further with the allegations, and I later found out why. I had met this person twice and we'd gone out once with a large group, but I'd decided I liked one of her friends more than her and started to pursue her -- then these allegations started. The girl I liked later told me the original girl admitted she was lying, so she "could have me to herself".

She transferred a semester later, married a guy and forced him to take her last name. My name was cleared (and hasn't changed)

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

They got thoroughly cleaned up before any of these allegations ever came to light. That would've happened regardless of the truth to the claims.

Big surprise. Thots on instagram until a lawsuit hits, now they are upstanding massage therapists.

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I feel like if they went for criminal sexual assault instead of civil sexual assault, they would get more sympathy.

As it stands now, this seems like a cash grab.

How in the Hell does a court case being criminal or civil have anything to do with whether or not victims of sexual assault should be cared for?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Big surprise. Thots on instagram until a lawsuit hits, now they are upstanding massage therapists.

Yikes. Easy now. We have no idea who these women are and that's a huge assumption that entirely baseless given that we have no idea who they are or anything about them other than they are masseuses. I'm just saying, if you're going to pursue a civil suit that is largely going to consist of he said/she said type stuff, unless you're completely clueless you're going to do everything you can to clean up your traceable public profile before you pursue the suit.

22 hours ago, Mills said:

Timing seems really convenient, almost like they’ve had this in their back pocket just in case.

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/03/16/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-sued-sexual-assault-denies-allegations/

Biggest bullshit ever.  Almost every massage I've ever gotten, and not talking about questionable places tell you to dress to your comfort.

I doubt it's the first time that this private masseuse has ever seen someone naked.  She just wants money.  Same for the other one.  It's definitely the wrong profession if you don't want see someone naked.