• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

27 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Whatever the outcome this has definitely hurt Watson. Apparently there are 4 cases and the lawyers are trying to find more. How much they find if anything will go a long way to determining his ultimate trade value.  Tepper will take him anyway unless he was suspended from the league. He doesn't care about character as long as you can help the team he is on board. 

That's the sense I'm getting as well.

3 hours ago, Leotiger said:

Am I shameless to think this lowers his trade value ? 4 by the same lawyer is kinda weird ... anyways innocence till proven guilty..

as of now no criminal charges ... all civil .....

If the supposed others are similar to the first lawsuit, then no crime has been committed. It would be sexual harassment!

16 minutes ago, rodeo said:

will be interesting to see if Watson is punished for the same thing Robert Kraft received no repercussions for

Kraft made a sex tape. Watson allegedly committed "civil assault"  which is putting someone of fear or apprehension of being touched. 

44 minutes ago, Jorgie said:

The timing is interesting. As far as the allegations go, I’m holding out judgement until the facts “rise to the surface”. 

Sounds like the Texans said “you want to fug us over we can do the same”. Which would further prove their incompetence, by further driving his trade value down. 

Could’ve had 3 first from the dolphins this year.

This post is heavier with conjecture than I’m typically comfortable with. Hopefully it no one was actually hurt.

Can’t be getting boners nowadays

Sounds like he got caught with his hand(job) in the cookie jar!

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

The athletic just posted an article saying the nfl doesn’t punish for civil suits, HOWEVER, they could investigate this on their own and then they could punish depending on what they find. 

That was going to happen eventually.  See Jerry Richardson v Wrangler, Shick, NFL et al

10 hours ago, top dawg said:

Well, I'd like to see this text message! Hopefully it's not some vague bullsh¡t. We should be able to discern if there's a little fire behind the smoke. Otherwise it's just another she-said-he-said. 

You just believe the women unless Watson can disprove her. 

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

Kraft made a sex tape.

Watson allegedly committed "civil assault"  which is putting someone of fear or apprehension of being touched. 

Did he?

If it were your sister DW  "committed civil assault" on would you feel the same way?

11 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Did you give Robert Kraft the benefit of the doubt in similar fashion?

Not when he was on video leaving an establishment known for human trafficking.

I have no issues with guys having a rub and tug from people that choose to do it. I do have issues with women being enslaved to perform it. Surely you see the difference. 

• Pie 7