• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Forced oral sex doesn't qualify as assault?

Ok Mr. Scot I haven’t seen any articles claiming oral sex, can you provide one? I have only seen where his privates touched ones hand, and that he wanted fingers in his anus. <- fugging yuck. Oh course you have better sources at this point than I, so please share where you got that info.

Edited by philit99

6 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Ok Mr. Scot I haven’t seen any articles claiming oral sex, can you provide one? I have only seen where his privates touched ones hand, and that he wanted fingers in his anus. <- fugging yuck. Oh course you have better sources at this point than I, so please share where you got that info.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31086798/houston-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-accused-sexual-assault-third-civil-lawsuit

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

It's inside this very thread, actually.

You can also find it on Pro Football Talk and pretty much any news site or via web search.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, philit99 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/03/18/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-sexual-assault-masseuse-third-woman-nfl-texans/

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Watson should have backed off these women from the beginning. What a bonehead! Damned dipstick!

It certainly looks like a bad decision on his part.  If you like to freaky deaky you better find somebody down for it.  Get a pro young man.