• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Which would contradict what he said about it not having anything to do with the McNairs or the TEXANS.....

Buzbee said he himself doesn't have anything to do with the Texans, nor is the lawsuit associated with them.

And I'm pretty sure something as simple as 'hey you should try this massage therapist" doesn't necessarily make the Texans liable.

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

Still wait and see mode. My gut says it's a couple of actual massage therapists and the rest are unaccredited rub n tug hopping on the money train. 

If it turns out he assaulted someone, I'm out.

What money train? They are suing him for $500 each according to him. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Buzbee said he himself doesn't have anything to do with the Texans, nor is the lawsuit associated with them.

And I'm pretty sure something as simple as 'hey you should try this massage therapist" doesn't necessarily make the Texans liable.

Na but what happens when they go to pinch that guy what does he say...

Or what does Avery say....

I mean it could get way uglier ofc I mean if Avery has his back he could do his own he said he said against Houston or whoever...

Edited by Fox007

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

This wouldn't benefit the McNairs, If you don't want to cede to his trade request you let him sit like he's said and fine away his salary, All this does is potentially TANK his trade value.

You’re under the impression the McNair’s care about the football aspect of this. 

They’re billionaires whose dad has said they can’t let the inmates run the asylum. 

The McNair’s would rather wreck this kid than let their ego take a hit by giving into his trade demands. 

Again, I feel Watson deserves the benefit of the doubt until something legit is shown

• Pie 1

Dang...with all these women coming forward he is starting to hit Harvey Weinstein Level. He may very well be done when it comes to the NFL and sitting in jail soon. This is crazy. He goes from being the most sought after QB in the league to not in the league. 

This wouldn't benefit the McNairs, If you don't want to cede to his trade request you let him sit like he's said and fine away his salary, All this does is potentially TANK his trade value.

Unless the dirt is something to tank his trade value to the point he won't be traded and running the risk of sitting voluntarily further damages your reputation to the point where you're losing out on your own value? So you can't be traded and have to play to repair your reputation?

It's silly because Desean was crystal clear up until this desire to leave Houston became public. Once that happened, now this type of stuff comes up, and none of it seems like a coincidence. McNair has made comments about letting prisoners run the prison in the past, and if he truly feels that way it's exactly what Watson has been demanding. 

McNair stated he wouldn't let players run things in any way, despite assuring Desean he may have some input on the GM, and in returning to his true colors, not only did they not allow him to have input they left him in the dark completely. So I wouldn't put it past McNair to drag his most expensive "asset" through the mud. 

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

Still wait and see mode. My gut says it's a couple of actual massage therapists and the rest are unaccredited rub n tug hopping on the money train. 

If it turns out he assaulted someone, I'm out.

Lawyer said the majority of them are state licensed massage therapists. That would make it unlikely they were secret prostitutes. It'd also be a pretty easy thing to check their credentials.

Throw in that the word is he's sharing all his information with the Houston Police Department. Would you be comfortable with that if you were running a secret sex business?

• Beer 1

It could still be in hopes he offers higher settlements in an attempt to make it go away.

It sounds like they are suing for unpaid debts for services rendered. Which means they aren't filing lawsuits for "sexual" issues but rather because he didn't pay. It's likely nothing inappropriate actually happened but they can make the claim since Watson can't prove it didn't happen in order to increase their odds of a settlement. 

You can't prove a negative. So Watson will never be cleared of this.