• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

58 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Word from Aaron Wilson that Watson is being represented by an attorney named Rusty Hardin.

I think I just heard somebody chuckle 🤨

They'd chuckle to their detriment. Rusty is THE lawyer that top profile Houstonians go to in these instances. He may be the best lawyer in Texas. 

That's not to say that Buzbee is no slouch either. He ran for Houston mayor but lost in a runoff, and is a highly successful lawyer in his own right. 

This will be a legal battle for the ages there.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

"massage therapist that works out of her home"

Could be a rub and tug proprietor got a wealthy client to blackmail. The fact that she was "shocked" that a dude whipped out his pecker at a session tells me she is full of poo. I know a gal that does massages and she says that stuff happens multiple times every damn day. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Zod said:

Could be a rub and tug proprietor got a wealthy client to blackmail. The fact that she was "shocked" that a dude whipped out his pecker at a session tells me she is full of poo. I know a gal that does massages and she says that stuff happens multiple times every damn day. 

Yeah, I’ve been thinking the same.

If he was that forward during a first time encounter, he must of thought she was down.

44 minutes ago, Zod said:

You don't say...

dean winchester nod GIF

Damn, Deshaun!

He could've actually paid someone who was 100 percent down with extracurricular activity, and trustworthy enough to be 100 percent discreet. 

I don't know what happened, but I'd think that some masseuses develop a reputation for extra services, so I am having a hard time believing these girls were shocked! He may or may not be guilty, but these are still money grabs though! 

How unsavory!

If the timeline of these was from March 2020 forward, I'd have expected all massage therapists would have been working from home.

From what I've been able to see of the second lawsuit though, it doesn't sound like it. The woman involved in that one is said to own a massage therapy business in Atlanta. Watson reportedly flew her to Houston and met her in a hotel. Details of what happened after that are similar to the first story.

Buzbee says two more lawsuits are on the way.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

"She-said has been enough to convict now and investigate later in recent past" I can't think of a single case where someone was punished off an accusation alone. There's usually messages, photos/footage, corroborating witness, sometimes multiple accusers...

Antonio Brown. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Could be a rub and tug proprietor got a wealthy client to blackmail. The fact that she was "shocked" that a dude whipped out his pecker at a session tells me she is full of poo.

Did you give Robert Kraft the benefit of the doubt in similar fashion?

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Flames 1