• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Adam Schefter, “In speaking to some teams, I don’t think this is going to deter anyone’s interest in trading for Deshaun Watson”

Julio

1 hour ago, bandu said:

omg...there's hundreds if not thousands of cases where plaintiffs in sexual harassment/ misconduct cases have been counter sued for defamation of character.

the lady who began began the "# me too" movement in France by the name of Sandra Muller lost a civil suit filed by her accused perpetrator & was ordered to pay monetary damages for defamation of character  

in our culture of today & with the media barking at every step?

good luck with all that...if watson is innocent, which I hope & think he is, he is still hosed

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Everyone gave u examples u having trouble with google too?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Examples exist of accusers of any one incident like this lying, but 1) multiple people lying??? And 2) people being paid off to lie like this??

I don't know of a situation similar, can you provide details?

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Fyi....Buzbee said he is sending over “a package of info” to the Houston police. 

Yeah, but at the time I read the police understandably weren't confirming that.  I don't trust this lawyer at all (but I do think he is representing at least some people that likely have some kind of legitimate grievance).  We will see how this plays out...

Edited by mav1234

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Also, has a civil case ever landed a player on commissioner exempt list?

Zeke Elliot was suspended for 6 games on an accusation even though his accuser was proven to have lied about one of the claimed incidents.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Yeah, but at the time I read the police understandably weren't confirming that.  I don't trust this lawyer at all (but I do think he is representing at least some people that likely have some kind of legitimate grievance).  We will see how this plays out...

Depending on what the lawyer is sending if falsified it could be a crime. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There are absolutely examples of women making up allegations to either blackmail or just flat out hurt someone.

Are there examples of multiple women from different cities joining together to do something like that? Kinda doubt it.

Again though, neither of those things really means much. These cases have to be judged on their individual merits.

Donald Trump had 20 women from all over & different cities make accusations against him that suggested sexual harassment & misconduct...

& still after all that spent 4 years in office as the 45th President of the the United States

Edited by bandu

1 minute ago, bandu said:

Donald Trump had 20 women from all over & different cities make accusations against him that suggested sexual harassment & misconduct...

& still elected as the 45th President of the the United States

Sooo...are you saying all the accusations against Trump were made up? 🤔

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sooo...are you saying all the accusations against Trump were made up? 🤔

I have no idea?

I was just answering your question to multiple women from different origins accusing one individual

Edited by bandu