• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama Pro Day Today at 12 pm

BurnNChinn

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not technically just Mac Jones pro day though. It's Alabama's pro day.

May not be the GM or head coach, but I have a hard time believing we don't have somebody there for that.

Surtain, Dickerson, Barmore, Leatherwood are specific players we should be there to watch

Edited by TheProcess
  • Beer 3

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think it's been confirmed that they're not there.

It just hasn't been confirmed that they are there.

Certainly hope they are...like I said, weird.

That said, wonder if they are overthinking it...."If we aren't there to see Mac, maybe nobody will think we are interested".

LOL.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think Mac Jones is very alive at 8 probably the most smartest and accurate QB in this draft he could be the one we target since right after the pro bowl rhule came out and said we weren’t interested in him what better way to start the game of the draft.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

Saw Jones workout.   Just like I thought.. Good on short and intermediate throws.  But the arm strength thing is a problem.. WR slowing up to catch the deep ball one fell down reaching a deep pass under thrown.. Players can look real smart throwing against air with planned routes... Looks okay coming from out of center thoe.  Not so good athletically...  Came away seeing what I thought I would see.  Average QB talent with no WOW potential.. Might as well keep Teddy if we're drafting him..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3