• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Kellen Mond anyone?

Ricky Spanish

12 hours ago, 45catfan said:

If we miss out on a QB in the first round, I'd take Davis Mills from Stanford over Kyle Trask...and yes, over Mond.  He's moving up draft boards.  He'll definitely be there in the 2nd, but iffy if we wait until the 3rd round.

Hell be there in the fourth. And I don’t believe in drafting Trask or Mond either. If we don’t get one of the big four we messed up.

20 hours ago, Varking said:

He’s not worth it in my eyes before round 3. He’s the most inconsistent QB in the SEC the last four years. 

How bout we grab Pitts at 8 and Trask in round 2?  Not kidding.  At worst Trask could be a nice backup here for a long time.  I don't  hate him in round 2 honestly seeing how desperate we are right now.

The way he improved last year was impressive IMO.

Edited by Shocker

3 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Russell Wilson.

So a lottery ticket. Better to get starters and depth then take a swing on a guy who isn't "your guy". For every Dak Prescott and Russell Wilson there is 10 John David Bootys. 

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Verge said:

So a lottery ticket. Better to get starters and depth then take a swing on a guy who isn't "your guy". 

Every pick is a lottery ticket. Some are near guarantees, but none are truly risk-free, not even Lawrence. Russell Wilson is the rationale, not necessarily the explanation.