• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 minute ago, Leotiger said:

“build it and they will come” 

I prefer "if you build it, they will be knocked on their asses trying to get to him".

• Pie 3
Posted (edited)

Fitterer said in his presser today that he wanted to use the draft to build on both sides of the line and at corner.

I'd say we're significantly better on the defensive line than on the offensive side right now, so I'm hoping the draft concentration is there.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• A lot of times when coaches are scouting a player, they notice another player in the process.  So when we sign players from the same team, I try to figure it out.  Why take 2 players off a team with a terrible offense?  So I figured, "We were doing our due diligence on Darnold and Elfein may have been that "other" player.  So when I was watching this, I started watching #67.  Why would we give him a 3-year deal?  I get it.  He is solid.  at the 8 minute mark, he takes a DT to his left with his right arm alone.  Later, a DT tries to cross his face and swim over him, and drags him 5 yards down the LOS, allowing Darnold to run for about 20 yards. (9 min mark).   There are other plays, but I did not see him get beat---he was on a BAD OL and he held his own.  He may need to anchor vs. the bull rush a bit, but I am sold. I am actually taking LG off my list of concerns.
    • "The Carolina Hurricanes close out their longest homestand of the season by squaring off against the Nashville Predators again. The Match-Up Nashville Predators (24-20-1, 49 points) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (28-10-4, 60 points) Saturday, April 17, 7 p.m. Watch: Bally Sports South, FOX Sports GO Listen: 99.9 FM The Fan, Hurricanes.com/Listen, Hurricanes app" https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/gameday-preview-nashville-predators-carolina-hurricanes/c-323720964 https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/projected-lineup-nashville-predators-carolina-hurricanes/c-323739828 "Alex Nedeljkovic will get the start in net, according to head coach Rod Brind'Amour. Nedeljkovic posted a 24-save shutout against Florida in his last outing. Here is the projected lineup for the Hurricanes. Forwards Svechnikov-Aho-Fast Martinook-Trocheck-Necas Niederreiter-Staal-Foegele Paquette-Lorentz-Geekie Defensemen Slavin-Hamilton Skjei-Pesce Bean-Hakanpaa Goalies Nedeljkovic Mrazek Scratch: Reimer Injuries: McGinn (upper body), Teravainen (concussion symptoms; injured reserve) Taxi squad: Gardiner, McCormick, Ryan, Shore" Lets get a W and close out this home stand with a winning record.
    • Panthers well represented in Turks and Caicos!!!!