• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think the draft plays out like this...

Bronn

43 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

bengals are idiots if they dont take seawell

Burrow wants his teammate and they took a tackle in the first round last year that was hurt. Yeah they are still idiots but they probably look at those reasons listed to pass if asked about it.

Edited by CPF4LIFE

39 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

They have two solid tackles. They have flexibility to take an array of good players. There's talk there among fans  moving Sewell to G. That would seem not to be passing up a better situation 

Moving him to guard?? Ah hell nah they dont want him they should just take chase. Lol 

2 hours ago, Bronn said:

I really don’t think we’ll value TE that highly but I may be wrong. I think Slater or Lance would both be higher on the Panthers’ board.

I think Pitts is more of a WR than a TE. His size is almost identical to Calvin Johnson. He's fast and has great hands. Imagine him and Arnold on the field at the same time in the redzone. A defense couldn't cover both of them. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Bronn said:

I really don’t think we’ll value TE that highly but I may be wrong. I think Slater or Lance would both be higher on the Panthers’ board.

He’s reportedly our highest rated player not named Trevor Lawrence......gonna say we value right end. 

14 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Burrow wants his teammate and they took a tackle in the first round last year that was hurt. Yeah they are still idiots but they probably look at those reasons listed to pass if asked about it.

Huh? The Bengals took a tackle in the 1st?

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Yep. I've said I prefer Sewell or Slater as the pick, but if it's Pitts, I won't be upset.

IMO I really love TE and Pitts would be great. But the team has a bigger need at OT, but I like Rashawn Slater over Penei Sewell (but I'd be happy to have either)!

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, Bronn said:

1 Jags - Lawrence 

2 Jets - Wilson

3 Niners - Jones

4 Falcons - trade with Pats - Fields

5 Bengals - Chase

6 Dolphins - DeVonta Smith

7 Lions - Sewell

8 Panthers - trade down

Lance, Slater, and Pitts would all be options if we stayed put, but there is more value in trading down at this point.

usually I agree with you Bronn but I see this draft going totally differently. 

1- Lawrence. written in stone

2-Wilson. written in pen. 

3-Fields. No one. I mean no one has a clue what the 9ers are doing. The media is all over the Jones thing, but NFL insiders think they moved up for Lance. I'm going on a limb here and say they're sending smoke signals and actually want Fields. 

4-Lance. They love Lance and are ectastic SF passes on him. Perfect player to develop because they are TIED to Matty Ice for at least two more years. 

5-Penei Sewell. They are tempted to take Chase but ultimately management wins. Best pick here. 

6-Pitts. Dolphins wanted to move back up into the top 6 for someone. I'm betting it was either Pitts or Chase and they got wind one of the two would be avaiable. 

7-Chase. Dream scenario for Detroit, #1 WR falls into their lap

8-Slater. Panthers like Slater, they want Slater. They're basically having Bill Voth put out the narrative that we need o line help (which isn't untrue). We trade down in the second to recoup draft capital and take Richie Grant though. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, razorwolf said:

IMO I really love TE and Pitts would be great. But the team has a bigger need at OT, but I like Rashawn Slater over Penei Sewell (but I'd be happy to have either)!

I prefer Slater over Sewell for sure. Sewell makes me nervous as a top 10 pick. It feels like everything comes to easy for him. I could see him being 1 of those guys who starts ok but fizzles out quickly because they never learned how to push for it and once they get a little older it catches up to them. Similarly to what happened with Star at DT.  

11 minutes ago, SOJA said:

usually I agree with you Bronn but I see this draft going totally differently. 

1- Lawrence. written in stone

2-Wilson. written in pen. 

3-Fields. No one. I mean no one has a clue what the 9ers are doing. The media is all over the Jones thing, but NFL insiders think they moved up for Lance. I'm going on a limb here and say they're sending smoke signals and actually want Fields. 

4-Lance. They love Lance and are ectastic SF passes on him. Perfect player to develop because they are TIED to Matty Ice for at least two more years. 

5-Penei Sewell. They are tempted to take Chase but ultimately management wins. Best pick here. 

6-Pitts. Dolphins wanted to move back up into the top 6 for someone. I'm betting it was either Pitts or Chase and they got wind one of the two would be avaiable. 

7-Chase. Dream scenario for Detroit, #1 WR falls into their lap

8-Slater. Panthers like Slater, they want Slater. They're basically having Bill Voth put out the narrative that we need o line help (which isn't untrue). We trade down in the second to recoup draft capital and take Richie Grant though. 

Sold I’ll take it

51 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Huh? The Bengals took a tackle in the 1st?

Think he meant 2019...and he was hurt then, shoulder and now his knee is fuged, multiple surgeries and hasn’t played a full season. Big men don’t heal, they just don’t. Lots of talent, showed some flashes but who cares, he is made of glass.

Bengals will be complete idiots to look at that, after securing their franchise QB, after said franchise QB got hurt due to poo oline, to not draft Sewell. Sorry I just don’t believe it.

Edited by onmyown