• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2021 Mock Draft

Verge

49 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

For some reason, that made me lol.  Seriously 

if he hasn’t, that means the Tepper Rhule and now Fitterer brain trust have brought us Teddy Bridgewater AND Sam Darnold and a fourth year of losing 

Pray for the best 

Describe a situation that any new QB has entered that was worse.  The fit matters.  If this is a worse fit, laugh

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

David Carr

Josh Rosen had it pretty bad in Arizona. They had Fitzgerald, but that line was awful and Wilks wasn’t the best head coach for a rookie QB. He was also traded for a second rounder, but that story doesn’t have the ending many of us are hoping for...

34 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s true, but it definitely matters who says it.

With all respect and not to be argumentative, why?  2 + 2 = 4 in any zip code or time zone.  If something is demonstrably true, does it matter if said by D, R, conservative, liberal, boomer or millennial?  Facts are facts and ‘they’ are pretty stubborn about it.

Anyway, I’ve probably strayed too close to the Tinderbox and I come to the Huddle exclusively for Panthers conversation.

Grace and peace to you.  My apology to anyone I may have offended unless you are an Atlanta Falcons fan.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Draft rumors saying panthers might trade down even if Sewell is available because they like other OTs. If a team like the chargers is willing to offer a load of picks to get him what do you do?  Horn and Darrisaw could still be available at that 13th pick.

Edited by CPF4LIFE