• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Kraft opens Containerboard mill few miles from the Panthers new state of the art headquarters

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

That's actually a huge BOSS move honestly. 

Purchasing a factory that emits foul odor and respiratory-compromising pollutants is not a boss move. It's a billionaire chasing his next pay increase at the expense of average Americans. fug outta here.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Not sure if this is Panthers related. The plant looks to be 15 miles from Panthers HQ. I seriously doubt Kraft cares enough to micromanage his empire to piss Tepper off.

Much closer than that and multiple complaints from that area.  Red spot is where Panthers HQ will be.  The stench goes all the way to Ballantyne, Fort Mill, Clover and Waxhaw so that should give you some idea of the radius.

FAD6DDAB-29A9-4566-A9C4-67A6361603DD.jpeg

Edited by Ja Rhule

1 hour ago, ChibCU said:

Purchasing a factory that emits foul odor and respiratory-compromising pollutants is not a boss move. It's a billionaire chasing his next pay increase at the expense of average Americans. fug outta here.

Factory was there and doing the same long before the purchase. The idea another NFL owner purchased it and did so to "poo" on our team was the whole point of the thread. You seem to has misunderstood the context that OP didn't say out loud and really a wild thing: Kraft purchase this as a signal/big fug you. Cheers to your new offices smelling my poo~

If Tepper did the same you would ride his balls! These are boss level moves. 

I bet you still drive a car that emits pollutants. The fug out of here 

• Poo 1

25 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Factory was there and doing the same long before the purchase. The idea another NFL owner purchased it and did so to "poo" on our team was the whole point of the thread. You seem to has misunderstood the context that OP didn't say out loud and really a wild thing: Kraft purchase this as a signal/big fug you. Cheers to your new offices smelling my poo~

That was absolutely not the idea for my thread.  The idea of my thread is that Kraft stinky factory is only few miles away from Panthers future HQ and it has been all over the news this week. 

Also, clearly you did not read the article and lack knowledge so let me give you some more detail.  After Kraft purchased the factory few months ago and converted it to containerboard production from paper, he removed equipment that processed and cleaned the stench in cost cutting attempt.  That resulted in whole area stinking up like crazy.  So no... it was not there doing that long before the purchase.

• Pie 1

@Happy Panther

“According to DHEC’s complaint map, the rotten egg smell can be smelled from Chester County all the way up to the Ballantyne/Pineville area. 

Pineville is about 20 miles away from New Indy paper mill. 

DHEC says they get different reports based on how the wind goes.”

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/21/new-indy-containerboard-says-rotten-smell-not-coming-them-companys-report-differs-states/?fbclid=IwAR1iuo25ctZUsXcrrh4NHx8gE3kYQB5V2-FpMYSXt0GUNCox59Rhr7nLz1c

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

For the record, I don't ride any dude's balls. I'll leave that to you.

My work-from-home car = factory that is emitting smell pollution for a large area of residents.