• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall ain't gonna wanna hear this but

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

im terrified of Marshall's leg injuries. The guy just cant stay upright.

He also gets the dropsies from time to time, takes his eyes off the ball in the middle of the field

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I'm wondering if we might be eyeing an aging OT in free agency after the draft instead of grabbing a rookie.

Who is still out there?

Eric Fisher is probably the best available

1 minute ago, RockyTopVol said:

Barmore is not a second round talent IMO. Please don’t take that guy!! 

Maybe late 2nd, but not at 39 for sure.  Guy made a lot of money in a couple of games, the rest meh...

We must protect the QB .  There are several OL players available in the 2nd round and the #1 center (Humphrey ) still left on the board . Relax , Rhule has got it .  Eichenberg , Cosmi , Radunz or Humphrey will give us a good draft in the 2nd round .

• Pie 1
7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Not saying to get him, just saying he is probably best available assuming healthy. OP asked if any available

I get that.

I do think it's possible we go the free agent tackle route depending on what happens in the draft.

25 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

We actually did a poo ton of stuff in the off season to address IOL. Miller, Erving, and Elfein are all starting guards (if healthy) on most lines, even if they're not stars. I'd love a young C/G like Humphrey, Meinerz or Dickerson, but we still NEED a LT that can eventually take the reigns. every round, that chance gets slimmer.

Off season moves: (I wanted to track it all myself, even if it has nothing to do with the post)

1. Keep our (good) linemen; Scott & Miller re-signed, Moton tagged.

2. Pass rush; Reddick, Fox, Perryman.

3. Oline flexibility; Elfein & Erving can play anywhere on the line.

4. Red Zone targets; Moore and Arnold.

5. Grab a vet CB and DT; Jones & Bouye

6. Do EVERTHING humanly possible to upgrade QB. How much of an upgrade remains to be seen.

I thought we addressed a bunch of our needs just as you laid out.  But you simply cannot sign a top tier LT which is why its depressing, sad, head scratching (whatever you want to say) that we let Slater pass by.  The gap between Horn and the next tier of corners is vastly closer than the top tier of tackles in this draft. 

• Pie 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get that.

I do think it's possible we go the free agent tackle route depending on what happens in the draft.

Unfortunately it may be best option short term. I guess it depends how the draft falls tonight