• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Today says Panthers got a best of Day 2 Pick

Zod

18 minutes ago, Floppin said:

If this kid can develop as a pass catcher to some degree he may end up being extremely good.

I think he catches better than he is given credit for. I just love him for his nasty style of play and attitude. We need that. Its infectious 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I think he catches better than he is given credit for. I just love him for his nasty style of play and attitude. We need that. Its infectious 

I agree. There's just not really a ton to look at wrt his receiving. I was mostly just commenting that if they choose to develop it instead of just relegating him to blocking schematically that he could be a legit weapon.

26 minutes ago, Floppin said:

If this kid can develop as a pass catcher to some degree he may end up being extremely good.

I think he will. The talent is there, he just needs a chance. ND has always had great TEs, he was sort of buried and now he won’t be.