• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best crowd chant?

PanthersATL

4 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Jets wins followed closely by Green Bay. 

We should have some new stuff when Charlotte FC gets rolling. Love their “For The Crown”

Baltimore fans used to spell out Colts back when they still had that team, I recall one game when the Bills were in town, Colts were winning handily by the fourth quarter, Bills had the ball, deep end of the stadium with all the seats, every time Joe Ferguson came up to the line to call a play the fans would go into the Colts cheer, Joe couldn't get the play off and appealed to the refs who got the stadium announcer to warn the Colts would get a penalty if they didn't stop... so the next time Joe came up to the line they did it even louder lol!

that was when Bert Jones was their QB, and yes I am old

I like how the Jets have to spell it out since most of their fans never graduated. It sounds like a college teams chant and that part isn't actually a diss though just what it sounds like.

Personally not a fan of the "go -----" anything as it sounds lame and always has sounded lame and seems to be what you hear from people who don't actually talk football or watch much football but pretend they do. At least in my anecdotal experience. Like ahh you like the Panthers? Next time I see them they be like "Go Panthers"....like go where mfer 

OFC being a Clemson fan they spell that poo out too. I personally don't but at least it's college and like I said that's a college type thing to me.

12 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

What are the best (or worst?) team crowd chants you've heard at various stadiums?

First thing. I am a fan of American sports and entertainment in general. But there are few things as underwhelming and cringe as the stadium chants and stadium culture. 

Specially being used to the British style and banter. I recommend watching it on YouTube. 

24 minutes ago, kass said:

First thing. I am a fan of American sports and entertainment in general. But there are few things as underwhelming and cringe as the stadium chants and stadium culture. 

Specially being used to the British style and banter. I recommend watching it on YouTube. 

tenor (8).gif

tumblr_n2b910ubqb1tucer6o2_500 (1).gif

tenor (7).gif

looking-up-gif.gif

tumblr_mzd3p9qKGs1qlitzvo1_500.gif

a0547cf79513f490216234a8bd030546.gif

f19d38adcc7ac1de5bb2b0771a066399.gif

Edited by CPsinceDay1

3 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Pictures didn't show up on my phone. 

Is it a D and a picture of a white fence? 

Or is it "USA USA USA" chants? 

Perhaps a guy yelling "yeah, kill him..!"