• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday Camp Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• The last time I could find was 2009 the broncos traded their 2010 first for the Seahawks’ #37. It’s such a specific condition it wasnt easy to search for, but that’s the last one I found. Seahawks turned that first into Earl Thomas the next year. 
    • I think this is sneakily our best signing.  BC if Ickey doesn't work out our offensive line is once again completely fuged even with the new guards. this guy will at least give us average level starting ability (aka what Cam Newton basically prayed for every year of his career with us after Gross retired)
    • really don't think you can grade it yet because you have no idea how this is going to look as a finished product. But for Vision and sticking to a plan I give them a B+. It's very clear we went into this offseason needing to upgrade the offensive line and talent around Bryce.  Thus far we have done both and I highly suspect another WR is on the way in the draft