• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Monday Thread

Zod

51 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He's a gunslinger. They tend to lean toward those dangerous and sometimes extremely ill advised throws. When it is on, it's great. When it is off, it sucks.

True that.  I'm guessing Brady and Ryan are force feeding him film breakdowns on where and when to take the shot on the run.  Down, distance, field position and game clock make a big difference on whether you throw it away or 'take a shot'.  

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

BYU doesn’t have the same competition as some of these others schools. I’m curious to see how Zach Wilson does this year early on…  Maybe we can properly welcome him to the league week 1.

Looks like Zach Wilson has struggled a lot once the pads came on according to Jets twitter.  Even their coach referenced how bad Peyton Manning was his rookie year and he ended up being a Hall of Famer...

No excuses- we need to leave Week 1 with a W

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

Looks like Zach Wilson has struggled a lot once the pads came on according to Jets twitter.  Even their coach referenced how bad Peyton Manning was his rookie year and he ended up being a Hall of Famer...

No excuses- we need to leave Week 1 with a W

If we lose week 1 to the Jets we definitely better not think playoffs for us this year. No reason we shouldn’t win that game I’m sorry 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Supbro said:

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

As good of a one-handed snag that Robby had, the throw was just a impressive.  Voth said 20+ yards, it was actually 30+ from my vantage point. Darnold was rolling right with defense hot on his heels and he threw cross field, across his body to Robby and still nearly overthrew him.

Now the scary part, you all do know the #1 cardinal sin for a QB?  Well, that was it and he threw it anyway.  Maybe he knew it was just practice and wouldn't have done that in a game situation.  It worked out and ended up being a beautiful play, but you still have to question Darnold's thought processes sometimes.

Umm. Something doesn't add up here.