• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Fields looking like hot garbage

GOAT

8 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

What were you expecting?

There's posters going out of their way to highlight what a fantastic camp Fields has had and oh boy did we make a mistake taking Horn over him.

You push people enough and you're going to get a reaction. 

It’s a one year old troll account. 

Yeah, he's gonna be fine.  Looked very poised since he's been in, it was more just ball placement and decisions early on, which could have been nerves...  he really looks settled in and comfortable now.  

Regardless of whether we took him or not (and as I've stated elsewhere that I had both Fields and Horn on my board and was happy with either), I usually become bitter if we passed on a player and they become great...  but, I'm pulling for Justin.  One of my good friends is a Bears' fan and despite our history of them using us as their farm team (ahem Moose, Peppers, Manning Jr, etc.) and their long history as one of the NFL's flagship franchises, admittedly they have possibly had the worst run when it comes to QBs ever.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Nothing more exciting than seeing a great college QB beating a bunch of college players hopefuls trying to make a team.

He looks good but it's not like he's runnng with the 1st.

He didn’t play at all with the 1st team. They bounced after Dalton came out which was the plan for this week. But the same could be said for Mac Jones playing against backups and NFL hopefuls. I’m sure both would have preferred to be running with the 1ns against the 1ns. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Nothing more exciting than seeing a great college QB beating a bunch of college players hopefuls trying to make a team.

He looks good but it's not like he's runnng with the 1st.

The things he is doing are translatable, regardless. 

• Pie 1