• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your way too early 2022 draft crush?

Icege

Still riding with the hometown kid who's accounting for 72% of the total offense for the 11th ranked offense in the country behind a terrible OL, JAGs at RB, and one proven WR. "Down year"... LOLOLOL!!! The team, yes. The player, hell no. He's also probably the only QB who would legit be excited to be heading to the Panthers.

spacer.png

• Pie 5

Want Evan Neal so much more than Sewell from last year, sucks we don't suck enough to get that guy. Even as a RT (he can definitely play LT), he is such a load I would take him top 5. He's an all pro in the making. Has a nasty streak and goes looking for people to block and doesn't sit and block air if his buddy is engaged. Only guy I would move up for this year.

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Linderbaum or Ekwonu.  Either one would be a massive win.  I would like the local kid for obvious reasons.

This is the correct answer. I do like Cross as well.

It will be interesting which QBs are there too and should come down to an OL vs. QB conversation. I do also think we will be in the 9-14 range....those last five games are BRUTAL!