• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I think he was just being rational - we didn't get better at LB by trading away Perryman.

I still think we trade for / sign someone that's cut before it's all said and done. Our LB room is poor.

Yep, and that was my biggest concern with the trade as well. I mean, I'm not sure if he was going to be an asset or not, but it still felt a little bad. Even if the trade itself was good, losing a LBer with any sort of ability is concerning for this team.

Man Charleton was a good get. Poo on Punters and Kickers all you want, but this defense is going to love this man. Sticking defenses instead the 20 is a massive deal for NFL defenses. The %s are crazy in your favor the closer you get to the 1 for the D.

• Pie 1

Yeah, anyone crapping on Grier for that series is jumping the gun. The screen wasn't his fault, and the 3rd and long as a prayer, yet he still got it to his guy where only he could get it. Wasn't complete, but we actually had a shot at a completion there.