• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr

Paa Langfart

All the people saying he just needs more practice,  I'm not sure.   I feel like he regressed over the 3 games with the third being way more cringey and awkward.  Maybe he can though.   I'm just not so sure this "tell it like it is" style is as great as some seem to.  I'm all for being honest about the play that is ran but sometimes his takes were just wrong and he would just continue with making things personal.

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I rely don't understand your rationale. If Smitty had an ax to grind, he'd be dogging out the organization and airing dirty laundry. He loves the Panthers and wants what's best for them. And, unfortunately, that's not Joey Slye. 

I guess his nasty comment to Mick went over your head.

11 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Aint clutching poo here dudess.  Just saying if tep wants to make money he should make be trying to make his team better all around including the broadcast team.  Ie Mick leaving next year.  Instead he has Smitty shitting up the broadcast on tv during pre season.

Steve Smith is quite possibly the most iconic Panther of all time, good or bad.

I'd say you do away with the play by play guy and just sit Kuechly and Smith up there. 

Smitty doesn’t GAF about anyone. He says what he feels because he can back it up. Man to man, not over the internet not through someone else. He is a future HOFer so he is entitled to say what most of the time is right whether its too transparent or not. He did slight Mick but idc because he probably had reason to. Most media people talk nonsense about the players when very few have ever even played football. Smitty is one of the few player personalities as animated as he is to be able to step into the booth on the NFL network and his former team and say whatever the fug he wants and still have a job. You pussies that can’t do that are the ones complaining because you’re too passive to even tell your wife you’re tired of being the bottom every few months you get some snatch. 

TLDR;

MAN UP OR ICE UP SON. SMITTY IS THE MAN YOU COULD NEVER BE!

• The D 1

1 minute ago, TheoJay10 said:

Smitty doesn’t GAF about anyone. He says what he feels because he can back it up. Man to man, not over the internet not through someone else. He is a future HOFer so he is entitled to say what most of the time is right whether its too transparent or not. He did slight Mick but idc because he probably had reason to. Most media people talk nonsense about the players when very few have ever even played football. Smitty is one of the few player personalities as animated as he is to be able to step into the booth on the NFL network and his former team and say whatever the fug he wants and still have a job. You pussies that can’t do that are the ones complaining because you’re too passive to even tell your wife you’re tired of being the bottom every few months you get some snatch. 

TLDR;

MAN UP OR ICE UP SON. SMITTY IS THE MAN YOU COULD NEVER BE!

This is the motherphucking truth.

There are a lot of soft ass males on this forum. 

• Beer 2