• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

1 minute ago, Ace420 said:

We have arguably the best offensive weapons in the NFL. Top 3 WR group, best RB in the NFL that can catch as well as run and a decent squad of TEs 

Our offense is much better than miamis. 

He might not like the front office or the coaching staff.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Jone said:

I would trade for him. 2nd or 3rd, and work out his contract with the intent of shelving him for two years until this resolved and/or blows over. 

Just being honest. 

Doesn't sound like the Texans are coming off the price, so even with conditional picks as part of the deal, I don't think I would pull the trigger at the price they want. Three 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks would severely hamper our rebuilding efforts.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd be surprised if the rumor wasn't coming from the Texans.

...or Watson's agent.

Of course, now it's the Dolphins story that's picking up steam.

Probably worth noting that Charles Robinson is a way better source than Mike Florio.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

...or Watson's agent.

Of course, now it's the Dolphins story that's picking up steam.

Probably worth noting that Charles Robinson is a way better source than Mike Florio.

Robinson indicates it's a source from a team that was involved at some point, so that actually makes sense. I don't think Watson's camp cares much about leaking trade information at this point. They have their hands full with the off the field stuff.

5 minutes ago, rico6 said:

He might not like the front office or the coaching staff.

There's so many possible reasons he would or wouldn't want to play in a certain region/city. Just saying the tweet alluded to us being one of the teams he wouldn't accept being traded to

40 minutes ago, rico6 said:

“It pretty much is unanimous except for the people reporting differently” like Ben Allbright. You don’t have to lie to bolster your claims man. Just say you put more faith in the copy and pasted tweets from local reporters. You might be vindicated later. The problem is you want credit for being right when it’s not settled, that’s all.

Allbright's not someone I follow as he isn't a great source for Panthers information.

But since you mentioned him...