• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets update

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll believe it when I see it but if Zach Wilson is a hit they might. As Panthers fans know, the right QB can float a lot of turds.

I have said it 1000 times on this board.  Rolling Wilson out there is almost as dumb as rolling darnold out there in his rookie year.   Whether people want to believe it or not, playing in NY with their fans and media is just a different ball game.  Not too many 20 year olds can walk in and be a)Mentally prepared to be a NFL qb and B)be able to handle the scrutiny of playing in that city

Throwing guys to the fire there is just fuging retarded.  Whats the damn hurry?  Wilson may well make it and be good but damn looking at their oline etc what is the damn harm in sitting him for at least 10-12 games if not the whole season?  the whole is greater than the parts

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I have said it 1000 times on this board.  Rolling Wilson out there is almost as dumb as rolling darnold out there in his rookie year.   Whether people want to believe it or not, playing in NY with their fans and media is just a different ball game.  Not too many 20 year olds can walk in and be a)Mentally prepared to be a NFL qb and B)be able to handle the scrutiny of playing in that city

Throwing guys to the fire there is just fuging retarded.  Whats the damn hurry?  Wilson may well make it and be good but damn looking at their oline etc what is the damn harm in sitting him for at least 10-12 games if not the whole season?  the whole is greater than the parts

Yeah but Wilson is like, really really cute tho. 

14 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

When Darnold was asked by Leonard “how you liking it” and he responded “I love it”…a part of me believes he meant being out of New York more than being in Carolina.

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

When Darnold was asked by Leonard “how you liking it” and he responded “I love it”…a part of me believes he meant being out of New York more than being in Carolina.

My top 4 cities in the USofA

1. Seattle

2. San Fran

3. NYC

4. Tampa

Having said that, I love NYC, I have for years but I can easily see how someone might just get totally sick of living there no matter how much money you are making

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

He really likes Carolina.  He played in that L.A. fishbowl, but the SID at USC made sure to plan his media obligations so he could go home to his close knit beach community on weekends when he needed to.  Not all SoCal people love the big city life.

Edited by 1usctrojan

9 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

He really likes Carolina.  He played in that L.A. fishbowl, but the SID at USC made sure to plan his media obligations so he could go home to his close knit beach community on weekends when he needed to.  Not all SoCal people love the big city life.

Oh yeah I don’t mean it as a knock on Carolina at all I meant more of getting away from the NYC media market.

• Pie 1