• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Trade Incoming! Bills trading DE Darryl Johnson to Carolina!

joemac

7 minutes ago, RJK said:

Expected a LB but oh well. Huge dude who gets ST tackles 

We seem to be running out of ammunition for my predicted LG / LB trades.

I wonder if we're actively trying to trade some of the guys we're about to cut.

I'd be on the phone to Detroit about their WR situation if I was Fitterer. David Moore looks mighty tempting right about now. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Obeg said:

I'm indifferent to this move... I assume there is a need that us arm-chair GMs don't see.

With that said - this arm-chair GM wishes it had been a OT.  I see that Greg Little not only is going to make the Miami roster but may start...  Hoping we don't end up looking stupid there. 

Did you watch him against the Bengals?  The same revolving door. Going to get Tua killed. No, we're not going to look stupid on that one. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I would not worry about draft picks in 2022 until April.  I think, if Darnold does well, we will trade back and get a few picks.

We may only need a G, C, and LB.  To be had in rounds 2-3.

I have spoken.

Eh, you need to take your crystal ball in for a tune up or return it to Big Lots...it's obviously defective.

1 minute ago, ClawOn said:

Did you watch him against the Bengals?  The same revolving door. Going to get Tua killed. No, we're not going to look stupid on that one. 

I did which is why I was confused to read he may be their starter.  

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

We seem to be running out of ammunition for my predicted LG / LB trades.

I wonder if we're actively trying to trade some of the guys we're about to cut.

I'd be on the phone to Detroit about their WR situation if I was Fitterer. David Moore looks mighty tempting right about now. 

I'd be willing to part with David Moore for a LG especially... with TMJ emerging I don't know how many snaps and/or targets on offense he will actually see.

I don't think the team views LB as big a need as we fans do.  

RG is actually one of the positions with decent depth with Miller & Brown... LG is atrocious (I was really hoping Daley was going to win the job)

7 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Man I bet he’s pissed goes from super bowl team to bottom of league team.

No, he's excited to be on a team where he will get some playing time, b/c that is his ticket to get paid.

For the most part, I think only veterans who have made some money have the luxury of thinking that way... most NFL players know (or learn quickly) that the NFL is a business more than anything, and getting a SB as a fringe roster player may be great, but his agent is reminding him that he may be pawning that same ring in 10-20 years if he can't make some money...

I think that is much more of a thing in the NBA where basically everyone is making stupid money at this point b/c the rosters are so small.

Edited by Seltzer
  • Pie 3