• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Trade Incoming! Bills trading DE Darryl Johnson to Carolina!

joemac

57 minutes ago, FreeCountryPanther said:

Whe you look him up on Google says he is an offensive guard weird

Rhule had the same thought, then the trade happened. Anyone tell the front office Google was wrong? What's gonna happen when they give him an O-lineman's number and the offensive playbook?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

After next week...week1.  FYI, when you passed in front of me at training camp, you had put on some weight, I noticed, and didn't use enough gel for Spartanburg humidity...your hair has nearly flat!  C'mon man, you can't let yourself go like this...

Had to spend my disposable income on starch for my golf shirt collar.  Next week, I don't purchase my hair gel at Dollar Tree.  I mean, image is everything.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Good thing is our final roster this season very well may comprise of 30% draftees from the last two drafts.  That’s insane!  Also means we can afford to walk into the draft next year with fewer picks.  

There's a long time between now and next draft. I doubt we have seen the last of giving/getting draft picks.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

We’ll see how dumb u think is when we don’t get any oline and watch Darnold get put out after a couple weeks.

That has nothing to do with this trade. 

What is also dumb, is nobody including your ignorant self, is giving the start 5 to gel together to see the vision coaches have. Instead all I see is the same worthless opinions that ya don't like the starting 5. 

Any other ignorant statement you wish to spew uncontrollably??

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

That has nothing to do with this trade. 

What is also dumb, is nobody including your ignorant self, is giving the start 5 to gel together to see the vision coaches have. Instead all I see is the same worthless opinions that ya don't like the starting 5. 

Any other ignorant statement you wish to spew uncontrollably??

I got ya, I will be talking to u soon enough I won’t forget this convo!

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Good thing is our final roster this season very well may comprise of 30% draftees from the last two drafts.  That’s insane!  Also means we can afford to walk into the draft next year with fewer picks.  

Duly noted, but with how bare the roster had become in respect to talent/depth we need at least one more draft like we just had and the influx of talent it brings. Same way we loaded up on CB, WR, and DL this draft we need to load up on 2/3 OL, 1/2 LB, and potentially more secondary help. We need more than 5 picks to do that