• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

The thing about the Patriots was that Cam was in a lose lose situation. Let’s say he started, as soon as he threw a pick the fans would have been calling for Mac. As for as being vaccinated or not, that’s your choice: I’m fine if you get it . I’m fine if you don’t. It’s not my body. Wish him luck going forward but Cam is set for life. No need to feel sorry for him. He is still the best QB to ever put on a panther jersey 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Oooh…ABC World news just said something para phrasing Newton saying that he had trouble learning the playbook because of Covid…

That can’t be the reason…right?

Just verbatim-ing from the report for others.

He previously said "His own covid battle set him back, making it harder to learn the playbook"

8 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

Just verbatim-ing from the report for others.

He previously said "His own covid battle set him back, making it harder to learn the playbook"

I might be wrong but so am pretty sure if you watch the I AM ATHLETE episode featuring Cam….he talks about how covid derailed his season.    Said the team kept moving when he was out and he could never catch back up to them. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I might be wrong but so am pretty sure if you watch the I AM ATHLETE episode featuring Cam….he talks about how covid derailed his season.    Said the team kept moving when he was out and he could never catch back up to them. 

Covid derailed everyone's lives. I lost my job because of covid and still haven't recovered and due to my age I probably never will. Much like millions of other people around the world. 

can’t remember the backup, but there is a story he told about Tom Brady….

He asked Tom Brady about kicking him off the field and taking his reps in practice one day.  Brady told him everyone in the NFL is good.  That’s why he hogged the reps.  Paraphrasing.  

9 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Is he eligible for the practice squad?

Imagine if we had signed him for 4 years at $120m?  Remember when Cam wanted commitment?
Love Cam, but I knew Rivera had spent 9 years going off road with a Lamborghini. 

This