• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Morning.

Zod

15 minutes ago, Darknight said:

I rather for the Cowboys to lose. After watching the Bucs last night, they can be beaten. They have no depth in their secondary after a corner and a safety went out for injury. The Cowboys really marched up and down the field last night with ease sometimes

The Bucs are totally beatable. You just need excellent qb and oline play...the two weakest position groups on our roster.  

2 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Idk if people noticed but the cowboys were specifically targeting one-on-one matchups with multiple WRs against the Buccs secondary. They limited the run game due to Zach (OL) was out and with the big run stoppers they have and picked they apart with little screen plays, curls and comeback routes and getting the ball into the hands on playmakers. We should take notes. It was a solid game plan. Cowboys would've won if it wasn't for a few drops and missed kicks. 

Well the drops were by Cee Dee Lamb. I don't know if Mike Evans were injured/hurt but he didn't look good last night either. The interception that Dak through was because of Cee Dee Lamb. They kept targeting number 35 and Cockrell. I hope we did take notes.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Bucs would've won by a comfortable margin without the turnover issues. The Cowboys won the turnover battle 4-1 and still lost. That's hard to pull off. Your odds of losing an NFL game when you're +3 in the turnover margin are probably in the single digits.

If Dallas had a better kicker I would probably be sick right now. And IDK what the fug McCarthy was doing last night trotting the kicker out there for a 60 yard field goal. Me personally, I wouldn't have kicked the field goal at the end of the game. I probably would have went for it on 4th down and went for the TD. The Majority of people didn't think they were going to win that game anyway so what do they have to lose? That was just too much time left on the clock for Brady.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

The Bucs are totally beatable. You just need excellent qb and oline play...the two weakest position groups on our roster.  

How can you say those two areas are weak? They have not even played their first game yet.

ive been hearing all week how this was gonna be a blow out and the game ended up being a lot close and entertaining.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Darknight said:

How can you say those two areas are weak? They have not even played their first game yet.

ive been hearing all week how this was gonna be a blow out and the game ended up being a lot close and entertaining.

The same way I can call rb and dline a strength. would you argue against that too?

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

The same way I can call rb and dline a strength. would you argue against that too?

Yes, I would. We only have CMC. The depth behind him is either JAGs or unproven rookies. If you are basing that RB/DLine is a strength because of last year that's fine. If you are basing that QB/OLine is weak base on last year's performance then I guess that's ok too, but I'm not going to do that. 

Last year is last year. Just because you have a bad year last year does not mean you are going to have a bad year this year and vice versa. Let them play a few games first. They might surprise you like the Cowboys surprised the Bucs and the rest of America last night.

• Pie 1