• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

I could be mistaken but I believe that he's pointing to a post above his in agreement with the "^^^^". I don't think he was bleeping out an expletive. 

Granted, that doesn't mean that his thought process doesn't derive from the realm that you're insinuating.

Ok. I can see your point. I’ll edit my post.

49 minutes ago, davos said:

So we're to page 6 and we've got forum critique, specific poster critique, mod critique, thread critique, fan critique, and some Cam critique.  I love you all.  Football starts this weekend.  Get some! 

I couldn't make it long into the video mainly because I don't want to waste my time but do love the guy.  Hope he finds something cool to do moving forward. 

If we lose to the Jets this Sunday... oh wee mayne. This fanbase has been through some rough times before, but that might hit a new overall morale bottom.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

In my ideal world for Cam, I would actually LOVE for him to say "okay, maybe I am not going to be a starting QB anymore, but I still want a ring" and join the Ravens. That playbook could get really interesting. They have lost Dobbins and Edwards and Cam could be a duel threat hybrid RB. Can run the option, take direct snaps. Imagine lining up Lamar Jackson and Cam in the backfield and making the defense try to figure out wtf is going on. That would be fun to watch!

Of course there is no indication that the Ravens are even interested. But damn that could be really fun. 

Could be true but if Mac Jones struggles or fails to yield more than 7 wins, not only is that another indictment on Bill that would suggest they started the rookie too early. 

what I’ve seen from Mac is impressive but it was against 2-3rd stringers fighting for roster spots, not pro bowlers and starters, it’s very possible he struggles just as likely as he lights it up 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Could be true but if Mac Jones struggles or fails to yield more than 7 wins, not only is that another indictment on Bill that would suggest they started the rookie too early. 

Right now, Tom Brady is way ahead in the "was it more Belichick or was it more Brady" debate. His lead would be probably be insurmountable if he puts together another good season without Bill and Bill flounders again.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Greatest player to ever play for this sh*thole of an organization.  Why even post this? What's the point? The people here obviously don't care to talk about Cam so you get a thread full of meaningless posts like "hurr durr you sit on Cams laps! Haha!" from the morons that sit on this forum all day every day with nothing better to do with their life. Move on wait for Rhule to be fired and the Cam era will officially be over, at least for me anyways.

This is why this organization will never be considered great. From the front office to the fanbase, completely undeserving.

Then GTFO. We promise we'll miss you and lament the fact that we let you go.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Cam should just move to broadcasting.

This is an interesting idea. I actually do really enjoy listening to him... But I don't think he's ready to hang it up yet.  

I get he's a big, intimatdating personality but he also seems a great teammate. I hope he gets a shot as a backup if that is what he wants.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Right now, Tom Brady is way ahead in the "was it more Belichick or was it more Brady" debate. His lead would be probably be insurmountable if he puts together another good season without Bill and Bill flounders again.

100% correct, unfortunately History tells us he won’t have much success with the rookie year one 

9 minutes ago, Zack Martin said:

Cam's second half of his career will be better than his first half .. it's only half time regarding Cam's playing career .. a lot of people are just wishfully thinking he's done because if Cam has a comeback with another team the Panthers will look bad

I want hi to win a SB but his arm doesn’t compare to what it used to be. And not sure how much more room there is to improve with it.

16 minutes ago, Zack Martin said:

Cam's second half of his career will be better than his first half .. it's only half time regarding Cam's playing career .. a lot of people are just wishfully thinking he's done because if Cam has a comeback with another team the Panthers will look bad

Huh? Do you think he's going to the CFL or something? He hasn't been a top QB for half a decade.