• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This will take time....

musicman

Next years goal should be a deep playoff run. The team currently has a ton of young talent and a boat load of cap space. Have another Successful draft and back up the brinks truck for actual talented offensive linemen. After that they have to decide to either extend Darnold or restart the QB search.

The best super bowl windows are when you have a ton of talent on rookie contracts mixed with your established vets. This team as it’s currently constructed has 2 to 3 more years until the majority of our young promising players are due up for big pay days.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I can appreciate the effort but you can just spare me the spiel about armchair GM's and fans not knowing anything. Seen it with Gettleman seen it with Hurney seen it with Rivera seen it with Fox. We will not know until at least 2023 if we will finally snap the no back to back winning seasons curse. As it stands this team has plenty of young talent. The question mark areas are the same they've always been. There is still enough there for us to compete and begin kicking some ass in our division though. And that at minimum is what I expect for this season. If we can't even do that expect the lame excuses to be met with ridicule bc as much as I like Rhule I am tired of the Panthers being a doormat.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

50 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Playoffs next year or rhule’s on the hot seat for me. This team is extremely talented we’re just young. Tons of cap space next year as well. 

He inherited a dumpster fire. 

I'm hopeful for Playoffs too, but I just want to see continual improvement and an Identity.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I'm hopeful for Playoffs too, but I just want to see continual improvement and an Identity.

Rivera inherited a much worse dumpster fire (2-14) and had us in the playoffs   his 3rd year (12-4). The clock is ticking. 

Edited by Shotgun
  • Pie 5
  • Flames 1

24 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

The team is nowhere near as bad as people are claiming. We’re just young but full of talent. Year 3 for me is when it needs to be put together. The only way we should miss the playoffs in year 3 is if the qb situation is bad. And that would be on Rhule.

• Pie 6

This team won five games last year under a new staff who dealt with Covid protocols. We were in just about every game we played, within one score. 

With more talent this year and time for the coaches to adjust to NFL life I expect 8-9 wins and excitement about at least being in the playoff hunt. Our future is bright, just have patience.

• Pie 3