• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henderson behavioral issues?

NAS

I have a question :

Now this could be me overthinking things here but...could it be that he just didn't want to be near his family and wanted to just get away from them(and couldn't because he was drafted to the team that plays in Jacksonville, FLORIDA)?

I mean Urban Meyer being the Coach didn't help matters of course but if you go back to his reaction at the draft, he was the only person that wasn't Enthused.

Edited by glenwo2

39 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I have a question :

Now this could be me overthinking things here but...could it be that he just didn't want to be near his family and wanted to just get away from them(and couldn't because he was drafted to the team that plays in Jacksonville, FLORIDA)?

I mean Urban Meyer being the Coach didn't help matters of course but if you go back to his reaction at the draft, he was the only person that wasn't Enthused.

Isn't he from south Florida, Miami area?  I was thinking about this yesterday, Jacksonville is about 6 hours away from his home area.  That's practically another state.  It's not like they are a short drive from each other. It's a significant drive or plane trip.  NC would be further but same thing basically, significant drive or a plane trip.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

Isn't he from south Florida, Miami area?  I was thinking about this yesterday, Jacksonville is about 6 hours away from his home area.  That's practically another state.  It's not like they are a short drive from each other. It's a significant drive or plane trip.  NC would be further but same thing basically, significant drive or a plane trip.

True but maybe he wanted to leave the entire state?

I don't know...just spitballing things here....

8 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

True but maybe he wanted to leave the entire state?

I don't know...just spitballing things here....

If his family are that big of moochers, maybe they moved to Gainesville while he was attending UF.  That's rather close to Jax.

He could also have a lot of friends/associates living in Gainesville causing him problems too.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Tommy Jone said:

If his family are that big of moochers, maybe they moved to Gainesville while he was attending UF.  That's rather close to Jax.

He could also have a lot of friends/associates living in Gainesville causing him problems too.

This could be it, too.

These so-called "Friends". 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, CRA said:

I don’t get the sense that when they call him “different”….that they just mean quiet and reserved. 

That tweet going around is terrible.

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/09/27/jags-safety-rayshawn-jenkins-on-c-j-henderson-trade-we-have-everybody-that-we-need/

He was asked if it was difficult working with Henderson because of how quiet and reserved he was. Then Jenkins says nah, everyone learns differently, and that he's been in plenty of situations where he's had to work or interact with someone who was different.

The tweet makes it seem like Jenkins called him "different" unprovoked.  He was answering a question about his quietness.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Jone said:

It was still amateur football at the time. 

This is a bizarre line of thinking/excuse-making...

...what's the magic number in terms of hours driving in order to get away from the "moochers"?

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It was still amateur football at the time. 

This is a bizarre line of thinking/excuse-making...

...what's the magic number in terms of hours driving in order to get away from the "moochers"?

As a top 10 pick, I'm sure there was no possible way he was getting money from boosters, amirite?

1 hour ago, Tommy Jone said:

As a top 10 pick, I'm sure there was no possible way he was getting money from boosters, amirite?

Not enough to support a retinue of "moochers"...

So how far is far enough to where the "moochers" (i) are at arms-length and (ii) it's too far for the "moochers" to pick up and move with him?

Probably needs to go to Texas or West Coast don't you think? 

Those "moochers" are pesky!