• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Look at CJ

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Panthers are not blue.

Panthers are black. 

Therefore our home uniform should be black when it's not hot outside. 

Panthers are black and don't get to change to white when it's hot outside so we should never wear white when it's hot because that's a sign of weakness and not true to our identity as actual panthers.

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Panthers are not blue.

Panthers are black. 

Therefore our home uniform should be black when it's not hot outside. 

Yes, Panthers are black and our Panther is black too. Are Eagles green? Are Lions blue? Some teams do go that route like the Cardinals and Bengals but it's in no way mandatory nor is it even the standard. So for me, Carolina is blue and panthers are black and what's wrong with that? Looks way better too. If our panther was blue then I'd agree with you but it's the right color. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Newton sucks.  But that is what a reporter is suppose to do.  Ask that type question.  He isn't Panther PR. 

Yeah but c'mon, Newton always asks dumb questions. If it was just this one time then I'd give him a pass but it's literally every fuggin time. He always asks these dumb questions like he's so smart and he0s got'cha but in reality players usually just blow him off. 

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

Newton sucks.  But that is what a reporter is suppose to do.  Ask that type question.  He isn't Panther PR. 

Meh. Gonna disagree with you on this one. Newton knows the situation and should frame his curiosity differently so as not to rock the boat on this newcomer so quickly. 

“WhY DiD JaCksToWn JaGgiEs DuMp YoU sO FaSt?! RiDdLe mE ThAt?!”

Or

”Things obviously didn’t end the way you wanted in Jacksonville. What was it like getting the call that you’re coming to Carolina and the #1 defense in the league? How do you see yourself fitting in on this team compared to how Jacksonville was using you?”

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Maybe the "sad face" is how he always looks? 🤷‍♂️

I mean...there are those who have "dour" expressions, those who have "happy" expressions and so forth...when they speak.

I don't like making judgements based on a person's everyday expression.  I just want to see CJ ball the fug out when he's out there.

• Pie 1