• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Inactives

Zod

Deonte has to be in Rhule’s dog house for something.
As much as he preaches “best 5 guys” while our our OL gets blown off the ball.  And pushed backwards on short yardage and redzone.  He continues to keep the only guy to generate push in preseason inactive

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I get wanting Brown to play, but the staff thinks he isn’t ready. I was pumped when Christensen came in last game, but quickly realized what the staff already knew. He isn’t ready yet either.  

I get they see him more than us.  But it was clear as day that he looked the better player in preseason.

if he was coming out of App State and also the starters were  playing solid, I could understand.  But he came from one of the biggest factories in history and guys out of there come ready enough to atleast play early.  In addition,  our starters aren’t playing good.  They’re struggling mightily.

on top.  If you remember when we first drafted Brown.  Rhule was on record saying he needed to get down to 330 from his 350.  Fast forward 2 weeks ago when someone asked Rhule about Brown,  all Matt said is he was making progress and he was down to 330 and he needs to continue to shed weight

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I get they see him more than us.  But it was clear as day that he looked the better player in preseason.

if he was coming out of App State and also the starters were  playing solid, I could understand.  But he came from one of the biggest factories in history and guys out of there come ready enough to atleast play early.  In addition,  our starters aren’t playing good.  They’re struggling mightily.

on top.  If you remember when we first drafted Brown.  Rhule was on record saying he needed to get down to 330 from his 350.  Fast forward 2 weeks ago when someone asked Rhule about Brown,  all Matt said is he was making progress and he was down to 330 and he needs to continue to shed weight

Preseason is a lot different. Dumbed down offenses and defenses, plus I don’t think he was playing against starters. If it was Ron I’d be more upset, but I trust Rhule and Co right now.

12 hours ago, ncfan said:

Deonte has to be in Rhule’s dog house for something.
As much as he preaches “best 5 guys” while our our OL gets blown off the ball.  And pushed backwards on short yardage and redzone.  He continues to keep the only guy to generate push in preseason inactive

No Rhule is pulling his best Rivera and keeping the vets out there instead of running the rookies. We will see him when this crap line has cost us enough games to be out of the playoff picture. 

• Pie 1