• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive line is abysmal.

Zod

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This. This unit sucks but never has any team ever trotted out a worse pair of NFL OTs by PLAN. Not because they've had a rash of injuries. Nope, looked at those guys and said, "Yep, that's our guys."

I believe that line was ranked 23.

This line is literally competing for the worst in the league.

It could possibly be the worst in franchise history.

That is the line in general though, not individual players.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. This unit sucks but never has any team ever trotted out a worse pair of NFL OTs by PLAN. Not because they've had a rash of injuries. Nope, looked at those guys and said, "Yep, that's our guys."

We not only signed, but signed early in free agency the left side of our current offensive line.  Sounds like a plan.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

We not only signed, but signed early in free agency the left side of our current offensive line.  Sounds like a plan.

The signings were awful and I called them out for as much at the time. But I specifically said "OTs". Never has there ever been a planned pair of OTs worse than Bell/Chandler. Both UDFAs. One was actually a college DT.

56 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Without McCaffrey as an outlet the Dallas pass rush can tee off. We will have to hit free agency heavy since we have gutted next years draft with trades

Gutted, we still have 5 picks, and this past draft we turned 6 picks into 11. 

Relax. 

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The signings were awful and I called them out for as much at the time. But I specifically said "OTs". Never have their ever been a planned pair of OTs worse than Bell/Chandler. Both UDFAs. One was actually a college DT.

I know, I was just saying that our current line was what was planned and hoped for by the staff.  It’s not because guys retired or someone got hurt.  
The fact that both situations where “planned” is embarrassing.  

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule needs to get some very pointed questions after today on what is keeping Christensen and Brown on the bench and what incredibly damning evidence Paradis has on someone to remain on the roster.

He needs to get a pointed question on that field goal try. Who didn’t know that would change everything l

its not like this kicker is known for distance 

• Pie 1