• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Cowboys offensive line committed zero penalties

Eazy-E

We have the wealthiest owner in the league. Tepper and Rhule need to put these bum ass officials on blast. fug the fines. 

I don't want another case of Rivera never defending Cam when he was getting blasted in the head every game and Rivera would some how make it seem like it was Cam's fault. 

Someone needs to grow a pair and tell these zebra's to pull their heads out of their asses and get their eyes checks, or better yet, read the fuging rule book.

• Pie 2

I said during the game on a lot of those big runs they had you could clearly see somebody getting held as zeke ran by them. They even mentioned it on the broadcast, reddick got his head ripped off one play and derrick brown got strangled as well on another. Just another horribly officiated game. 

• Pie 2

I'm more worried about our O-line getting penalties than Dallas. Also being turn stiles to the Dallas D-line. In way too many plays, literally .05 seconds into the play the Dallas D pushes past the LOS setting the tone for the play, our guys were fuged in every which way possible. 

You come to expect the special treatment for Dallas, not sure why people are complaining about that crap. 

• Pie 2